Wow. Elk herd found dead in N.M.

Help Support CattleToday:

If they were sick it does not seem logical they would all get sick at the same time and drop dead so close together at the same time in a large area.

No signs of lightening strike, plus to hit 100 head seems unlikely.
Seeing it made me think of the people killed by chemicals in Syria the other day. :(
Something is very wrong and I hope that they find out what caused it.

Obama is going to bomb Las Vegas NM in the morning!

Apparently they found a red line in the sand a few yards from the dead Elk

Wouldn't you think the game and fish should encourage a hunter to shoot any that they see that look sick so they could take a blood sample?

Stocker Steve":3asr1sfq said:
I found whitetail like that near Cow Island, MT.. About 20 head in a 2000 sq ft area. They went to water B4 they died from the fever.
But the elk herd wasn't near any water sources. Usually when they are infected and being so thirsty, they head out to a nearby water source.

Taurus":2p4a2vor said:
Stocker Steve":2p4a2vor said:
I found whitetail like that near Cow Island, MT.. About 20 head in a 2000 sq ft area. They went to water B4 they died from the fever.
But the elk herd wasn't near any water sources. Usually when they are infected and being so thirsty, they head out to a nearby water source.
Yea but this ain't a rat kill....what your suggesting and the other fellow are not the same. I'm not opposed to the lightning suggestion with multiple strikes.

Latest posts