Would You.....

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
Would you toss a small person? I thought dwarf-tossing had been banned until I recently read an article about Ontario reclaiming it's title as the dwarf-tossing capital of Canada. That would put a new spin on going to a 'sports bar' to me :shock: - I mean, imagine, have a couple of drinks and then hurl little people around :help: :?. There must be better things to do.....

I believe Dwarfs and Midgets should be considered a National Treasure and abusing them in any way should be punishable by castration. Consentual or not! :2cents:

3waycross":39j6o5hk said:
I believe Dwarfs and Midgets should be considered a National Treasure and abusing them in any way should be punishable by castration. Consentual or not! :2cents:
You wouldn't say that if you were not only 3' 4" tall. :lol2: :lol2:

Tossing little folks doesn't seem to appealing. It is a whole lot more fun to drop some bully that's twice your size.

TexasBred":1je27god said:
3waycross":1je27god said:
You wouldn't say that if you were not only 3' 4" tall. :lol2: :lol2:

3"7" a$$hole

never heard of dwarf tossing, doubt my back would hold out for it now ,,, i know a feller that had sex with a midget though................... now that one id be ashamed of :cowboy:

ALACOWMAN":2vwxfij5 said:
never heard of dwarf tossing, doubt my back would hold out for it now ,,, i know a feller that had sex with a midget though................... now that one id be ashamed of :cowboy:
That's one of those things you do just to say you did .

The answer to that would be,No. When I was doing the bar thing,more often than not I was the smallest person there.

Cal

ALACOWMAN":e8ao9hji said:

Never did that, but I did get drunk on a hunting trip once and tried to bribe one to come back to the motel with me so I could take some pictures of her in bed with my buddy. We thought we would find out how his wifes sense of humor would hold up to those pics. Coulda been fun but the midget chickened out.

I would not toss a dwarf, but to be honest I dwarfed most men I had to toss. :banana:

Latest posts