Worst one yet

Help Support CattleToday:

cfpinz

Reaction score
Finished baling the worst yielding field yet last night. Field is right at 50 acres, usually puts out 200 rolls on an average year. Got 67 rolls. The good news is I've saved a bunch of money on twine and haven't used much diesel moving hay this year.

cfpinz

cfpinz":122wddat said:
Finished baling the worst yielding field yet last night. Field is right at 50 acres, usually puts out 200 rolls on an average year. Got 67 rolls. The good news is I've saved a bunch of money on twine and haven't used much diesel moving hay this year.

cfpinz

I thought you was going to say you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico...when it started out "The good news is I've saved a bunch of money on..." :lol:

Hello cfpinz

Same here in SW Missouri

Production is less than half of last year. I am covering about the same acres with much, much, much less stopping to kick out bales.

Oh well, if I can get another 100 acres or so on the shares, I'll be ok.

Dub

Heritage_Farmboy":3jj7z987 said:
cfpinz":3jj7z987 said:

cfpinz

I thought you was going to say you saved a bunch of money on your car insurance by switching to Geico...when it started out "The good news is I've saved a bunch of money on..." :lol:

I'd love to see someone choke that little lizard... :lol:

cfpinz":3q0kz8j7 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":3q0kz8j7 said:
cfpinz":3q0kz8j7 said:

cfpinz

do yall get them stupid Geico commercials on the radio?...saying stuff about they're going to name Virginia "the mother of really low car insurance rates"?...and about making the gecko the state bird?...that makes no sense to me...I hate them when they come on the radio... :)

I hate the commercials so much that I wouldn;t have them insure me if they were the ony ones around. If I had insurance with them I'ld cancel.

dun

Heritage_Farmboy":m3in6rn1 said:
cfpinz":m3in6rn1 said:
Heritage_Farmboy":m3in6rn1 said:
cfpinz":m3in6rn1 said:

cfpinz

do yall get them stupid Geico commercials on the radio?...saying stuff about they're going to name Virginia "the mother of really low car insurance rates"?...and about making the gecko the state bird?...that makes no sense to me...I hate them when they come on the radio... :)

Yeah, they're on there all the time. Usually repeats the same commercial twice in a row, real annoying. I wonder what ad agency sold them on thinking the best way to sell their product was to annoy the crap out of the general public? Somebody made millions off these morons.

dun":2c9d7ywf said:
I hate the commercials so much that I wouldn;t have them insure me if they were the ony ones around. If I had insurance with them I'ld cancel.

dun

what do yalls Geico commercials say out in the Ozarks?...just the same type of stuff about the state bird and what not?...except with yalls Eastern Bluebird I think...is that yalls state bird?

cfpinz":18adb04f said:
Heritage_Farmboy":18adb04f said:
Heritage_Farmboy":18adb04f said:

cfpinz

Yeah, they're on there all the time. Usually repeats the same commercial twice in a row, real annoying. I wonder what ad agency sold them on thinking the best way to sell their product was to annoy the crap out of the general public? Somebody made millions off these morons.

I wonder why the lizard talks with an english accent anyways

Heritage_Farmboy":2lwnyc9s said:
dun":2lwnyc9s said:

dun

what do yalls Geico commercials say out in the Ozarks?...just the same type of stuff about the state bird and what not?...except with yalls Eastern Bluebird I think...is that yalls state bird?

The only ones I've seen the start of are the gecho talking to another lizard or the one about the cave men. Don;t know how they turn out. That's what either the door or the off button is for.

dun

Psychologically and historically, the most obnoxious, stupid, lame, dumb, inappropriate commercials are the ones that people remember the most. The more of this there is, the more the public seems to remember the name "branding" of the product...a/k/a "household word". There have been hundreds of those types and similar over the years since TV and Radio have been in use. IMO some of the most "obnoxious" ones are those that drug companies use to "give you a disease" and then tell you to "ask your doctor if Bull$$$$ is right for you"...lol. Then there are those pseudo-medically inspired ones where some actor plays a doctor in a white coat (often with gray hair and a beard) to lend "credibility" to the product...then there are those paid endorsements by has-been actors/actressess, as well as all of those "exercise/fitness" commercials about miracle equipment that only a few selected actors ever have bodies that look that way. At least we don't have to watch Joe Namath selling pantyhose anymore... :stop: ROFLOL!

Running Arrow Bill":w48zi45k said:
Psychologically and historically, the most obnoxious, stupid, lame, dumb, inappropriate commercials are the ones that people remember the most. The more of this there is, the more the public seems to remember the name "branding" of the product...a/k/a "household word". There have been hundreds of those types and similar over the years since TV and Radio have been in use. IMO some of the most "obnoxious" ones are those that drug companies use to "give you a disease" and then tell you to "ask your doctor if Bull$$$$ is right for you"...lol. Then there are those pseudo-medically inspired ones where some actor plays a doctor in a white coat (often with gray hair and a beard) to lend "credibility" to the product...then there are those paid endorsements by has-been actors/actressess, as well as all of those "exercise/fitness" commercials about miracle equipment that only a few selected actors ever have bodies that look that way. At least we don't have to watch Joe Namath selling pantyhose anymore... :stop: ROFLOL!

Yeah...I have noticed that the dumbest commercial stick in my mind the most

dun":yfwba09i said:
Heritage_Farmboy":yfwba09i said:

I thought it was an Aussie accent

dun

maybe it is :lol: ...im not sure...they all sound pretty much the same to me

Dumb commercials might stick in my mind, but they turn me off and I won't have anything to do with the products they are advertising.

dun":38ft8u1o said:
Heritage_Farmboy":38ft8u1o said:

dun

Cockney, I believe. But you would need to ask Chrissy if she's seent them. I used to like the Caveman commercial, but it got old.

Lammie":o1te00yj said:
dun":o1te00yj said:
Heritage_Farmboy":o1te00yj said:

dun

Cockney, I believe. But you would need to ask Chrissy if she's seent them. I used to like the Caveman commercial, but it got old.

actually Chrisy told me the lizard was spanish :lol: ...somebody else found an article that says it is a British accent :) ...and im not sure what cockney is :oops: ...cockney could be british for all I know :lol:

Yall have a good day

Latest posts