Working VERY hard and Multi tasking

Help Support CattleToday:

Suzie Q

Reaction score
I have been so busy, hard at work this morning and multi tasking.

The wet weather means that the overgrowth is horrendous, so I have been doing some gardening whilst vaccuming.

I have started mowing the lawn.

mowinglawnsmall.jpg

Trimming Trees

Trimmingtreesmall.jpg

Revmoving branches

RemovingBranches1small.jpg

RemovingBranches2small-1.jpg

Whipper snippering around the base of trees.

whippersnipperingsmall.jpg

and now I am slashing

slashingsmall-1.jpg

Vaccuming

vaccumingsmall.jpg

and playing on the computer at the same time.

*sigh* A womans work is never done :lol2:
I do see that you've learned to deligate.. :)

Looks like you're a lot more successful at multitasking than I am. I've got a track record of water tanks running over, feed augers running over and the like, all for the sake of trying to do too many things at once. That being said I've got one of those "man brains" that operate on one track, I reckon it's different for women. I'm always amazed at how women can do so many things at once.

Larry

Oh you have no idea how much I love my vacuum. Her name is Sadie. She is the only thing that has gotten rid of my floor robe. My mother couldn't get me to get rid of it. My husband couldn't get me to get rid of it, and don't forget that the Boxing Day Sales are coming up.

Larryshoat. Water troughs I have a timer that switches off automatically, or at the moment they can all drink from dams........ and of course the flood water.

Other than that set the timer on your mobile phone. That will remind you. I played with mine the other day and you can put a note on it as to what you have set the timer for if you wish.

I like my vaccum,have one of the yellow ones. Only thing is,I hafta pick up first and get all the cords up,and it is loud,but does a good job..

Yes that is what I mean that she got rid of my floor robe. Everything off the floor. But then again if you used a normal vacuum you would also have to move things off the floor to vaccum under them, so no biggie.

Had to laugh Suzie. I am guessing that "hair like a bear" is not an expression that gets used much at your local sale barn. Around here it gets used a lot after Oct 1st.

lol you have lost me again 3waycross.

I presume you are talking about winter coats, but our animals are in Summer and in their Summer coats.

That photo of them slashing. They are not normally in that paddock, they are normally in the paddocks below, but not when there is this much water around.

The forecast for the next week, gets worse and worse and worse. I think a lot of people will miss out on seeing their families for Christmas. We might be one of them.

I like your landscaping staff. We have similar employees, we call them "redneck lawnmowers". We have had people comment on how we keep our willows trimmed to such a perfect height, which just happens to correlate with the maximum extension of the neck of our tallest cow. :)

Suzie Q":1vzjvbbe said:
lol you have lost me again 3waycross.

I presume you are talking about winter coats, but our animals are in Summer and in their Summer coats.

That photo of them slashing. They are not normally in that paddock, they are normally in the paddocks below, but not when there is this much water around.

The forecast for the next week, gets worse and worse and worse. I think a lot of people will miss out on seeing their families for Christmas. We might be one of them.

Yes that's what I meant. Heck your winter coats are probably shorter than our summer coats.

They use that phrase to death around here.

They do get a winter coat and get a bit curly. We don't have snow, but we do have frosts overnight which disappear once the sun comes up.

I once had a Hanovarian mare who I had to clip. She would sweat so much she would look like we had done a marathon when all we had done was walk next door.

Latest posts