Wooly worms...

Help Support CattleToday:

tom4018

Dumb Old Farmer
Reaction score
Some peolple say their color predicts the winter. If they do it is going to be a tough winter, we see nothing but all black ones.

tom4018":2innu4jq said:
Some peolple say their color predicts the winter. If they do it is going to be a tough winter, we see nothing but all black ones.

I don't know about wooly worm's, but the town ant's(leaf cutter's) are working overtime.
That is usually indication of a hard winter here.

Same here ga.prime--and the main index page looked different when I first logged on. Maybe the wooley worms have gotten into the server.

Edit function doesn't work either, and there is a big blurb of text located between the top header/ads and the main index: It says this:

Board index
Change font size

Advanced search
Hi! I'm new here.
Let us know who you are.
1772 Topics
12860 Posts
Last post by Catherina_Cunnane.
Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:35 am
How to Use These Boards
Instructions to help you enjoy these Q&A Boards.
7 Topics
7 Posts
Last post by M Gravlee
Thu Sep 06, 2007 6:32 am

Mine looks the same. Can't log out, can't read pm's. Can only use quick reply. Must be like that for everybody. Looks like you and me are the only posts in the last two hours.

There is more of us here. We simply know our limit. Me, I should not have had that last drink. Things are looking pretty fuzzy n strange

I'm guessing anyone who logged out cannot log back in, unless they had checked the option:
"Log me in automatically each time I visit" as I see no log-in or register link at the top of the index page either.

Finally got logged on. Can't log off or start a new post.
Quick replies only. It'll get fixed. If not, we can always wonder why.

fitz

Latest posts