Woo Whoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help Support CattleToday:

FarmGirl10

Reaction score
I'm leaving for college in a couple hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Be Safe, Have Fun and don't forget to write. ( sound familiar) Keep us in mind in your soon to be real busy life. Best of luck in College.

Just sent my baby boy back last weekend to college for his senior year. Have fun, keep in touch here, and make sure you CALL YOUR PARENTS to let them know how it's going.

Good luck!

FarmGirl10":2xuk4u6u said:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I remember that day as well.....Mom and dad dropped me off....drove off....I felt like the bast_ _ d child at the family reunion...

TexasBred":2jvfnh1r said:
FarmGirl10":2jvfnh1r said:

I remember that day as well.....Mom and dad dropped me off....drove off....I felt like the bast_ _ d child at the family reunion...
Sink or swim. :p

Its fricking awesome here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

If
I may ask which college are you going to?

We move our daughter back in next week.

Just remember, the punch that taste like Kool-Aid will knock you on your @ss. They don't call it hunch punch for nothing, and any thing a male tells you is probably a lie, other than that have a good time and don't forget your old friends here.

jedstivers":a225xk2h said:
Just remember, the punch that taste like Kool-Aid will knock you on your @ss. They don't call it hunch punch for nothing, and any thing a male tells you is probably a lie, other than that have a good time and don't forget your old friends here.
I wont forget you guys, heck i'm on here right now. Maybe i should go to that frat party i hear. lol. Me and my roomie just walked past it getting stuff out of my car . :lol: Looked fun.

jedstivers":38n7otys said:

Amen to every single thing Jed wrote. Have fun but remember what it is costing.

Larry

Latest posts