Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
W that is

bush.jpg

Now that's funny I don't care who you are! :lol2: :lol2:

cfpinz":3ikl5rc8 said:
Angus Cowman":3ikl5rc8 said:
W and Lil O is gonna take Lil O's new humpty wit da 20's down to check out all dem Ho's n DC

Huhhh?

let me explain it SLOWLY W (george w bush) Lil O (Obama) Humpty (Limo) 20s (20 inch rims)
Ho's (surely you know what these are) DC (washington D.C)
did I type slow enough :lol: :lol:

Angus Cowman":139xiw47 said:
cfpinz":139xiw47 said:
Angus Cowman":139xiw47 said:
W and Lil O is gonna take Lil O's new humpty wit da 20's down to check out all dem Ho's n DC

Huhhh?

let me explain it SLOWLY W (george w bush) Lil O (Obama) Humpty (Limo) 20s (20 inch rims)
Ho's (surely you know what these are) DC (washington D.C)

Must be some of that Missouri jive.

Angus Cowman":2qmf4eez said:
cfpinz":2qmf4eez said:
Angus Cowman":2qmf4eez said:

Huhhh?

let me explain it SLOWLY W (george w bush) Lil O (Obama) Humpty (Limo) 20s (20 inch rims) Ho's (surely you know what these are) DC (washington D.C)
It's hoopty......least thats what the bro's out of tuskegee call em..when their station wave's across my favorite country station.and alway when my favorite song comes on :x

Ryder":1j4gblbv said:
He's not all decked out because of where he is going. It is because of where he is leaving. DC.

I don't think the Texas Air National Guard will even let him land in Texas dressed like that.

All I know is that I would really really like to see Cheney dressed in one of those as well. How about something in electric blue? I think it might fit his inner pimp.

Here are the clues I see:

The color purple is a sign of royalty and creativity
The main person visible is the President of the United States of America
There are no obvious secret service personnel in the viewport
The color coordinated tie is extremely unusual in regards to a projected destination point (in other words, although he may look like a pimp, he is not on his way to conduct pimpimg business by the choice of the color of his tie relative to the purple suit and hat)
There is a female visible which may imply the destination target is for both sexes
Since the purple suited President is the only one dressed is unusal attire, the motive may be to draw attention to the President
His wedding ring is on which may imply he is faithful and trustworthy with high character since he is married
He is waving his right hand lowly, may imply he is a tad embarrassed and trying to mimic a person of another human race
The baggage in the background appears to be on an airport runway where Air Force One just landed

I would say he could be attending an event in New Orleans related to Mardi Gras to support the destruction of the city by Katrina.

Y'all are thinking way too hard. Looks photoshopped to me, but if it were real, I would say he's headed to the Kentucky Derby. It's dress up day kinda like Mardi Gras with a big emphasis on the hat.

Latest posts