Woman killed... killer set free

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
A pregnant, mother of 4 was killed last week in our area by a drunk driver. The man driving the vehicle drunk was here illegally and went head on in to her lane... he was set free. Border patrol was directed by uppers in Washington to cut him loose, here in the United States.

My guess is if he had not been hurt he probably would not have even hung around. That was a big issue in WTX with illegal truck truck drivers (not all from Mexico). They would get in wrecks and just flee the scene. One very notable wreck happen right down from our office. An illegal immigrant driving a truck killed and young man in another truck and a family in a car. He tried to flee the scene but several guys ran him down and drug him back to the wreck for police.

I dont care if you are legal, illegal, white, brown, blue, male, female, or undecided, young or old... when you commit a crime you should be punished.

Many of yall have expressed your support for the current president and his immigration policies. Imagine if that was you daughter, sister, wife, daughter in law would you feel the same way?

Border patrol says they are getting word amnesty is coming and have basically been ordered to do nothing.

This is scary on many levels. For one, that family deserves justice. Two, our country has laws and breaking the first law of coming here illegally with no consequences has turned in to driving drunk and killing people with no consequences. Third, this is how society breaks down and you get vigilante justice and all kinds of other bad things. When the govt starts not enforcing the laws the people will take the law in to their own hands which does not benefit any one.

Yall have been played and this issue is snowballing out of control. I have been around these people my entire life. There are better ways to help them. This is not the right path.

A pregnant, mother of 4 was killed last week in our area by a drunk driver. The man driving the vehicle drunk was here illegally and went head on in to her lane... he was set free.
hmm free on bond or not charged?
Seems like there is more to the story.

There was a somewhat similar case a few years ago.
Woman's family wanted the driver who lived to be charged and sue for damages.
Autopsy came back and it turned out she was driving drunk .21 3x the legal limit and the investigation concluded she was the drunk at fault, exonerating the other driver even though he was .08 and he was not prosecuted.

hmm free on bond or not charged?
Seems like there is more to the story.

There was a somewhat similar case a few years ago.
Woman's family wanted the driver who lived to be charged and sue for damages.
Autopsy came back and it turned out she was driving drunk .21 3x the legal limit and the investigation concluded she was the drunk at fault, exonerating the other driver even though he was .08 and he was not prosecuted.
I would guess out on bail.
The point being.
What are the chances he's gonna show up in court ?

No bail. Set him free. Cant remember if she was going to work or on her way home from work.

They can still have a grand jury to indict him but what are the odds of him showing back up for that? You wont find this guy until he breaks the law, again.

More importantly, he was not deported. If they are going to let these people stay here, they need to follow the same rules we do.

I know people want to think there is more to it but there isn't. This is the implementation of the immigration plan democrats have telling us they would do. It should be no surprise really.

Illegals are being turned loose by border patrol in the US in preparation for amnesty. They are being prioritized above you for covid vaccines also.

Last edited:
A pregnant, mother of 4 was killed last week in our area by a drunk driver. The man driving the vehicle drunk was here illegally and went head on in to her lane... he was set free. Border patrol was directed by uppers in Washington to cut him loose, here in the United States.

My guess is if he had not been hurt he probably would not have even hung around. That was a big issue in WTX with illegal truck truck drivers (not all from Mexico). They would get in wrecks and just flee the scene. One very notable wreck happen right down from our office. An illegal immigrant driving a truck killed and young man in another truck and a family in a car. He tried to flee the scene but several guys ran him down and drug him back to the wreck for police.

I dont care if you are legal, illegal, white, brown, blue, male, female, or undecided, young or old... when you commit a crime you should be punished.

Many of yall have expressed your support for the current president and his immigration policies. Imagine if that was you daughter, sister, wife, daughter in law would you feel the same way?

Border patrol says they are getting word amnesty is coming and have basically been ordered to do nothing.

This is scary on many levels. For one, that family deserves justice. Two, our country has laws and breaking the first law of coming here illegally with no consequences has turned in to driving drunk and killing people with no consequences. Third, this is how society breaks down and you get vigilante justice and all kinds of other bad things. When the govt starts not enforcing the laws the people will take the law in to their own hands which does not benefit any one.

Yall have been played and this issue is snowballing out of control. I have been around these people my entire life. There are better ways to help them. This is not the right path.
I've not been played I am very aware of what's going on. Sickens me!

Drunk driving is a choice. Every drunk think they are good to drive. I have bad anxiety of being hit by a drunk driver or someone texting and driving. Its not okay to put other people's lives in danger or to kill others cause a person choose to make poor decisions. The sad part is its normal the innocent people that die from these accidents not the drunk people.
My heart breaks for the 4 children, the family, and friends.
I don't agree with illegally coming here or Hispanic to work when people who were born here are without jobs and homeless. Hispanic can come here work $15-20, have a car to drive, a place to live, yada yada. Not have any degrees and no speak English. Tell me one place a usa citizen can go work and get that beside on a boat. (Minus the vehicle) Don't get me wrong I don't dis like Hispanic. I dis like the system.

Even when they do prosecute someone. After the plea bargains and other b.s. They are out a few months later. Even if it is First degree confessed to murder. A life sentence is only 15 to 20 year's which alot of the time they let them back out in less time than that.

If you want justice. About the only way you will get it is if you get it yourself.

Society is to deverse in the way they think to agree on anything this day and time.

When I hear stories like this all I can think about is our government cares more seemingly about those who are not truly and legally part of our system and our country than they do us. It's interesting to me when they talk about illegals paying taxes in our country so they should have benefits such as covid relief checks shouldn't have to pay for medical care etc. My wife and I work and have four businesses between us we are uninsured because of the cost to ensure us for basic medical Care under the O'Biden plan. We have lived here our entire lives as well as eight generations legally. Yet we deserve less than someone who is here illegally paying sales tax on a six pack of beer. I would like for someone to make that make sense to me. Haven't by the way, veteran of the Gulf war but because I did not lose a body part because I don't have mental issues about the war in a nice three-page letter the government that I served told me that I don't qualify for benefits (period!) Not that I don't qualify for 100% 10% I qualify for zero. yet illegals who have literally done nothing for this country the second they arrive are given more than I can never qualify for. I beg someone to try to make this make sense to me.

When I hear stories like this all I can think about is our government cares more seemingly about those who are not truly and legally part of our system and our country than they do us. It's interesting to me when they talk about illegals paying taxes in our country so they should have benefits such as covid relief checks shouldn't have to pay for medical care etc. My wife and I work and have four businesses between us we are uninsured because of the cost to ensure us for basic medical Care under the O'Biden plan. We have lived here our entire lives as well as eight generations legally. Yet we deserve less than someone who is here illegally paying sales tax on a six pack of beer. I would like for someone to make that make sense to me. Haven't by the way, veteran of the Gulf war but because I did not lose a body part because I don't have mental issues about the war in a nice three-page letter the government that I served told me that I don't qualify for benefits (period!) Not that I don't qualify for 100% 10% I qualify for zero. yet illegals who have literally done nothing for this country the second they arrive are given more than I can never qualify for. I beg someone to try to make this make sense to me.
I know exactly where your coming from. And it is a pure shame the United States is on a fast track to he** in a hand basket. Sad part of it is. People 35 years and younger is going to be wondering what happened to the life style they grew up knowing.

And i guarantee you all these bleeding hearts who thinks it was the smart thing letting every illegal enter the U.S. without becoming a U.S. citizen through applying to become a U.S. citizen the right way. Will see things very different in I would guess about 10 years from now.

Like I said I don't have anything against Hispanic or an other race that comes to the USA. I totally understand wanting to move here if I lived in some other countries they come from. I get that 100 %. It's not them it's the government giving them more than Americans get who live here I don't understand. I was going to go work on this farm the lady wanted to pay me $8 But Paid all the Hispanic $15-20, gave them housing, vehicles, ect. I speak English and was born American. You tell me something one time I understand it. No offense. That's a slap in the face. I'm not working my butt off in a greenhouse at over 100 degrees for $8 an hour.
The entire insurance thing get my blood pressure boiling as much as the drunk drivers killing people. It's ridiculous!
Most kids 35 and under have no clue. They don't care about reality. It's the "give me generation." "The Entitlement generation. " "Me generation " Sure not everyone there are some wonderful people under 35. Just say alot are not the same as elder people. Kids don't have values, respect, ect. Like the old generation. And most don't have a clue what a hard days work is. They work 4 hours inside and think they are dead. Just saying. Again my old soul... 🤔 speaking when it shouldn't. 😬🤐

Even when they do prosecute someone. After the plea bargains and other b.s. They are out a few months later. Even if it is First degree confessed to murder. A life sentence is only 15 to 20 year's which alot of the time they let them back out in less time than that.

If you want justice. About the only way you will get it is if you get it yourself.

Society is to deverse in the way they think to agree on anything this day and time.
What get me is they give school shooter that we're under 18years old harder sentences than adults.
I personally feel like a 14 or 15 year old is going to think like one not any adult. Do they understand it's wrong to go shoot up a school? Maybe. But do they understand the actually out come. Most 14 and 15 year old don't think past the present day.
Most adults should understand the consequences of driving drunk yet get less of a sentence. Something wrong there. Blame it on the alcohol... yet they went to the location knowing drink. They should have enough sense to plan ahead to get a ride home and not drove. The alcohol didn't just jump in their belly as they drove past somewhere.
Best justice is forgiveness. Going through life carrying hate is only burdening yourself. If something like this happened to your love one does a life sentence or anything change the fact you lost your love one? Regardless the man will live with the pain he killed the lady for the rest of his life. We may like to assume but we really have no clue what the drunk man may have been doing through. Maybe out partying maybe something more. We really don't know. I pray for him as well as the lady's children, family, and friends. We all see the drunk man at the evil one for making poor choices. Of which he will pay. God doesn't let these things go. Maybe he gets free but he will pay.

Latest posts