Winner - 'Flowers'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Reaction score
A big congrats to Slick...beautiful flowers and a great pic!!!
icon__clap.gif

icon__clap.gif

flower2.jpg

Caustic Burno
flower1.jpg

sim.-ang.king
flower3.jpg

Greybeard
flower4.jpg

FlyingLSimmentals
flower5.jpg

M-5
flower9.jpg

Ga Prime
flower7.jpg

Putangitangi
flower8.jpg

Alisonb
DSC03686.jpg

OwnedByTheCow
Flowers_zpswhtbynnk.jpg

Nesikep
20180427_150501.jpg

Congrats Slick. That bluish color is really vivid.
A little red something in there and you could make a flag.

Thanks! I took that pic close to 10 years ago when we had a patch of them in the pasture. The white Bluebonnets are not seen very often. I appreciate the votes!

greybeard":3v2btam8 said:
Congrats Slick. That bluish color is really vivid.
A little red something in there and you could make a flag.
Whatta mean.... Green, White and Blue are already the colors of the flag of Sierra Leone and I can't think of any
flag with 4 colors. :)

CB is that a rose bush in your picture? Reason I ask is when my mom died she had one like that in her yard. Would have hundreds of small blooms that turned yellow the 2nd or 3rd day and smelled awesome. AND it had no thorns...we've been trying to find out what kind it is but nobody around seems to have any idea.

TexasBred":16cueh2c said:
CB is that a rose bush in your picture? Reason I ask is when my mom died she had one like that in her yard. Would have hundreds of small blooms that turned yellow the 2nd or 3rd day and smelled awesome. AND it had no thorns...we've been trying to find out what kind it is but nobody around seems to have any idea.

Are you wanting CB to plant on on your grave?? I figure that is the only way you two would get along.

TexasBred":l8hrxfct said:

It is exactly as you stated have no idea what it is neither does the Mrs.
Mrs said she will start trying to root some cuttings for you. She said if she gets them to take, can mail them to you in like November.

Caustic Burno":2jlib8o8 said:
TexasBred":2jlib8o8 said:

It is exactly as you stated have no idea what it is neither does the Mrs.
Mrs said she will start trying to root some cuttings for you. She said if she gets them to take, can mail them to you in like November.
Appreciate it but we've already done that. Everybody in the family has one now. We just call it "Mama's Rose". No idea what it is. Many thanks though.

M-5":3luz7lqs said:
TexasBred":3luz7lqs said:

Are you wanting CB to plant on on your grave?? I figure that is the only way you two would get along.
Well now that is a fine thought. He would probably substitute a half dozen bull nettles though.

TexasBred":1i68v3bv said:
M-5":1i68v3bv said:
TexasBred":1i68v3bv said:

Well now that is a fine thought. He would probably substitute a half dozen bull nettles though.
I could donate some wild mustard and couchgrass :p

Latest posts