Winner - 'Close up'

Help Support CattleToday:

alisonb

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
5,354
Reaction score
25
Location
South Africa
A great photograph of a truly lovely dog...congratulations to our winner VAAngus :clap: :clap:

Closeup6.jpg


Congrats to our runner-ups, Brute 23 and Craig Miller

Closeup3.jpg

Closeup9.jpg


...and to the rest, better luck next time :D

1) Greybeard
breakfast.jpg


2) Slick
IMG_1586.jpg


4) M5
IMG_20171203_132642805.jpg
 
OP
alisonb

alisonb

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 11, 2009
Messages
5,354
Reaction score
25
Location
South Africa
5) Ohiosteve


7) lithuanian farmer


8] ga prime
DSC00973.jpg


10) alisonb


Please tell us a little more about your pics. Ga prime is dying to know what you had there Lithuanian farmer :D
 

Brute 23

Brute 23
CT Supporter
Joined
Apr 19, 2007
Messages
10,388
Reaction score
2,177
Location
Gulf Coast of South Texas
Congratulations VAAngus! :tiphat:

I have to admit when I first came to the thread to vote I had every intension of voting for my own pic. When I saw the look in that dog's eyes I had to vote for it ... and it cost me the win. :D Not sure if it was intentional or not on your part but to me there is so much more to that pic than initially meets the eye.
 

greybeard

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
21,195
Reaction score
2,350
Location
Cleveland Tx
Mine..self explanatory for anyone that's ever been in one.....hospital stay a few weeks ago for Afib and blood in my urine and was bored so I thought the tray of crap-for-food they expect you to eat would be about as good as anything else I was going to see there...
 

callmefence

Hobby rancher
Joined
Mar 7, 2016
Messages
8,233
Reaction score
2,329
Location
Fencemans place...central Texas
Brute 23":2torepy3 said:
Congratulations VAAngus! :tiphat:

I have to admit when I first came to the thread to vote I had every intension of voting for my own pic. When I saw the look in that dog's eyes I had to vote for it ... and it cost me the win. :D Not sure if it was intentional or not on your part but to me there is so much more to that pic than initially meets the eye.

Great pic brute. I'd hang it on my wall.
 

Craig Miller

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 6, 2012
Messages
2,241
Reaction score
8
Location
Nw Alabama
Mines the arm rest on the drillers console at the rig.

lithuanian farmer":v4kk3hxd said:
Somekind of fungus, found in the kitchen, in the plastic box. :)

I thought maybe a close up dandelion.
 

ez14.

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 30, 2017
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
69
Location
west MI
Craig Miller":xgn5qlfe said:
Mines the arm rest on the drillers console at the rig.

lithuanian farmer":xgn5qlfe said:
Somekind of fungus, found in the kitchen, in the plastic box. :)

I thought maybe a close up dandelion.
I was trying to figure that one out I thought maybe it was the bottom of a boot
 

ohiosteve

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 26, 2011
Messages
1,898
Reaction score
5
Location
Northern Ohio
ez14.":911511cl said:
Craig Miller":911511cl said:
Mines the arm rest on the drillers console at the rig.

lithuanian farmer":911511cl said:
Somekind of fungus, found in the kitchen, in the plastic box. :)

I thought maybe a close up dandelion.
I was trying to figure that one out I thought maybe it was the bottom of a boot
That's the one I voted for, it was visually appealing to me for some strange reason. I thought maybe it was new trailer tire tread.
 

Latest posts

Top