Wind

Help Support CattleToday:

icandoit

Reaction score
Well, I've about had it wth this wind for the year. I should'nt say anything because it's getting into the windy season (March and April), but, it has been blowing since last Sept.

On a personel note, I thought I would apologize to CB for not returning your PM a few months ago. I was in a funk because of my wife, but it seems that we are on the (hopefully) right track to conquer this awful diesease.

Thanks for Listening
icandoit....and I will........I should say,.......SHE Will

I just wish I was half as strong as she is.

Dick

icandoit":ax0l6rz7 said:
Well, I've about had it wth this wind for the year. I should'nt say anything because it's getting into the windy season (March and April), but, it has been blowing since last Sept.

On a personel note, I thought I would apologize to CB for not returning your PM a few months ago. I was in a funk because of my wife, but it seems that we are on the (hopefully) right track to conquer this awful diesease.

Thanks for Listening
icandoit....and I will........I should say,.......SHE Will

I just wish I was half as strong as she is.

Dick

Dick you don't owe me an apology, we lived it with the MIL terrible strain on the family, I fully understand.

As far as the wind goes I am with you, I have a huge red oak on top of the hill that I have a guy coming out to give me an estimate on cutting down next week. I hate to do it as it is a beautiful tree but a hazard as well. If it blows over it can get my barn, shop, greenhouse or equipment shed depending on the direction it fall's. Going to have to take it down one piece at a time with a crane. I can't wait to get the price on this.
This was me with my head up my butt again, why in the world I didn't push it over when I had a dozer rented after Rita and before I built the greenhouse.

Latest posts