Wimmen Drivers

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
This morning on I-75 I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Porsche 911 doing 80 miles per hour, with her face up next to her rear view mirror, putting on her eyeliner!!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup...

As a man I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much,

I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the McMuffin out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel,

it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear and it fell into the my Caffe Latte Grande between my legs,

and splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins,

ruined the feckin phone, soaked my britches, and disconnected an important call!!

Women drivers!!

Jogeephus":1lcvid5q said:
This morning on I-75 I looked over to my left and there was a woman in a brand new Porsche 911 doing 80 miles per hour, with her face up next to her rear view mirror, putting on her eyeliner!!

I looked away for a couple of seconds and when I looked back she was halfway over in my lane, still working on that makeup...

As a man I don't scare easily, but she scared me so much,

I dropped my electric shaver, which knocked the McMuffin out of my other hand.

In all the confusion of trying to straighten out the car using my knees against the steering wheel,

it knocked my mobile phone away from my ear and it fell into the my Caffe Latte Grande between my legs,

and splashed and burned Big Jim and the Twins,

ruined the feckin phone, soaked my britches, and disconnected an important call!!

Women drivers!!

You must be in the Christmas spirits. :lol: :lol:

goood'n :banana:
I had to go up I-65 today. Is there anyone left in TN or have they all gone north? They had about 2/3 of the plates out there today.
Going south, it was mostly motor homes from Michigan. Get ready FLA.

Angus Cowman":2k7womvn said:
Jogeephus":2k7womvn said:
:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: Well it has been! :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
you know it is cold when ya have to tie a string to it so you can pull it out thru all the layers of clothes you have on

I have never had this problem but I have heard it works especially well for Old Farts

Yep

Latest posts