Why was this thread locked?

Help Support CattleToday:

I was thinking the same thing myself. But I already said more than I should of on another thread.
Oh well I just call it like I see it through my eyes.

Bez knows more than most and stated on another thread the threat we all face
If/when we allow islam to take hold we are sunk, if that hasn't already happened

TennesseeTuxedo":3g053wbu said:
Shanghai":3g053wbu said:
Bez knows more than most and stated on another thread the threat we all face
If/when we allow islam to take hold we are sunk, if that hasn't already happened

I agree 100% but that thread wasn't locked.

I enjoy what Bez has to say.
I do to... But how in he,' do you know more then anyone else. I can do a lot of things some cant but dam if it makes me above another . Who can do what I can't...

ALACOWMAN
I do to... But how in he,' do you know more then anyone else. I can do a lot of things some cant but dam if it makes me above another . Who can do what I can't..

I meant more about islam and their world affairs
If that's what your referring to

It was probably closed because I made it somewhat political

I suspected it would be locked when I made a snide remark about your president - so I put as much into it as I could without going and looking up references.

Bottom line is, it is what it is

Some will hear and some will not - that is just the way it goes - remember - someone always wants to control what you are allowed to say.

If I took it personal I would have left long ago - I believe this is about the 15'th time I have had a locked thread - anyone beat that? LOL

Cheers folks

Bez__

TennesseeTuxedo":3ax9yxph said:
Well Bez, I said it once and I'll say it again, I appreciate your words of warning.
Me too.

I can't see where you were over the line, or even close to the line.

Bez__":s35vugtt said:

Some will hear and some will not - that is just the way it goes - remember - someone always wants to control what you are allowed to say.

Bez__

:nod: :nod: :nod:

And unfortunately less and less people have their eyes open. Many have their ears closed as well.

And that scares the heck out of me!

Katherine

Thanks Bez. It is good to have my concerns confirmed by someone with a much larger global perspective than my own. Scary as F#$% but I do feel better knowing what we're facing.

Thanks for pointing me in a direction. I can google and read outside of a forum. Cutting to the chase saves time.

Shanghai":1hl97x28 said:
ALACOWMAN
I do to... But how in he,' do you know more then anyone else. I can do a lot of things some cant but dam if it makes me above another . Who can do what I can't..

I meant more about islam and their world affairs
If that's what your referring to
No i was talking when should have been listnin'. :cowboy:

Bez__":5l9j1fil said:
It was probably closed because I made it somewhat political

I suspected it would be locked when I made a snide remark about your president - so I put as much into it as I could without going and looking up references.

If I took it personal I would have left long ago - I believe this is about the 15'th time I have had a locked thread - anyone beat that? LOL

Cheers folks

Bez__

Speaking up for the code of ethics and morality that built our nation will get a thread locked quick. Pointing out that others who admittedly do not wish to share or participate in your society may do you harm is a big NO NO.

We have already been defeated and do not wish to admit it. Our fat nerdy city kids are a throwback to the decadent Romans who fell like sheep for the slaughter before the Germanic tribes.

8686f083dd1e30c9dbdffca6104fc720.jpg

My guess is it got locked for the same reason another thread is about to be locked. For being personal and or political...........and it's my fault.