Why men dont like reading instuctions

Help Support CattleToday:

cowwrangler

Reaction score
Last night my wife went shopping and came home with a bucket of chicken,so to be helpful i go to cupboard and get instant potatoes to make to go with it,the box says to add "1/2 cup 2 % milk" i go to the fridge and all we have is 1%,so i ask her since we have 1 % do i need to add 1 cup?? she says i dont care,i brought home chinese for me,{yuck} so no help there,no 800 number on the box,dont they understand this type of thing will keep me up all night pondering?? so i use the 1/2 cup,this morning i look at the uncovered leftovers in the fridge and it looks kinda dry and crusty,maybe i shoulda used the whole cup??if they woulda just said milk alot of problems could have been avoided :???:

TennesseeTuxedo":66ydebd6 said:
My first reaction would have been "why the he!! don't we have any REAL milk in the fridge?!"
My first question would be "Why the he!! do we have instant mashed potatoes?"

Craig Miller":3v1tqfng said:
TennesseeTuxedo":3v1tqfng said:
My first reaction would have been "why the he!! don't we have any REAL milk in the fridge?!"

My thoughts exactly :clap:

then we are back to if i had whole milk do i use 1/4 cup since it said use 2 %???

cowwrangler":g7rotvvj said:
Craig Miller":g7rotvvj said:
TennesseeTuxedo":g7rotvvj said:

then we are back to if i had whole milk do i use 1/4 cup since it said use 2 %???
You're making instant potatoes. I don't think it really matters how much or what kind of milk you use.

M-5":qull0qdx said:
Smh , this has to be a joke. If not we got a serious winder licker here.

lol yes a joke,kinda started when i asked my wife that question and you should have seen the eye roll,lol

Instant potatoes can be good. We work a lot and eat them during the week rather than no potatoes. Whatever % milk, add garlic and cheese and they are OK. When finished with them for the night, throw them out. They are never good the next day. Sometimes my wife wonders about me in the kitchen. She does not eat my cooking!

cowwrangler":zdrf0au7 said:
Craig Miller":zdrf0au7 said:
TennesseeTuxedo":zdrf0au7 said:

Boy. Youve really thought this one through :lol2:

If you have got to have instant potatoes Idahoan is the brand to buy. Used them for years commercially and no one could ever tell. Lots of butter and use whipping cream for the other half of milk.

HDRider":1v9y69br said:
TennesseeTuxedo":1v9y69br said:
My first question would be "Why the he!! do we have instant mashed potatoes?"
Not only do I want real milk I add whipping cream or 1/2&1/2 to it. That sets it off. Still not as good as from the cow though.

On the potatoes my grandmother made most everything from scratch but she would make instant potatoes better than real ones. I don't know how she did it it but she did. And I hate instant potatoes too.

Latest posts