why is it

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Why is it that the first couple nice weekends every fall that the neighbors on each side decide to invite all their city type white trash friends on food stamps from 6 counties all around to come over with their nice 4 wheelers and make a heckuva racket? Give me a break!

Freedom to get food stamps yet still own 3 quads and the fuel...ok. Got it. I've been doing things all wrong. TT, put a muffler on the darn things will ya? :mrgreen:

Got 5 acres and shoot guns all over the place, shoots, at doves, shots go on neighbors place, line drives a golf ball on purpose straight at neighbor , ball rolls one foot from pickup as he feeds cows, threatens to shoot neighbor when he walks close to his deer feeder set on property line, cops can't do anything because nothing can be proved, grandkids can't ride four wheelers on that part of property because they have a target on a tree next to property line they shoot pistols into. YES IT IS CALLED FREEDOM for the unruly. I am that neighbor and when I feed my cows I feel like like I am being lined up in gun sites.

cowboy43":3dbv888f said:
Got 5 acres and shoot guns all over the place, shoots, at doves, shots go on neighbors place, line drives a golf ball on purpose straight at neighbor , ball rolls one foot from pickup as he feeds cows, threatens to shoot neighbor when he walks close to his deer feeder set on property line, cops can't do anything because nothing can be proved, grandkids can't ride four wheelers on that part of property because they have a target on a tree next to property line they shoot pistols into. YES IT IS CALLED FREEDOM for the unruly. I am that neighbor and when I feed my cows I feel like like I am being lined up in gun sites.
Now that sucks right there. Dam, sounds like it's time for some night time ninja booby traps.

Id start raising hogs next to the fence right by their house ... And ill be damned if someone is gonna threaten to shoot me and get away with it ... Catch him at a gas station and put some knots on his head ..

hooknline":66dflhq0 said:
Freedom to get food stamps yet still own 3 quads and the fuel...ok. Got it. I've been doing things all wrong. TT, put a muffler on the darn things will ya? :mrgreen:

Yeah, and pretty soon we're all gonna get free cell phones too then maybe Opie will get us mufflers too. BTW, we was all over there by your house snooping around so we'd know what we wanted for Christmas cause if I don't hit the scratch off soon I'll be too broke to be buying any presents and it looks like you got a bunch of cool stuff that I want. ;-)

JSCATTLE":11fdbk1k said:
Id start raising hogs next to the fence right by their house ... And ill be damned if someone is gonna threaten to shoot me and get away with it ... Catch him at a gas station and put some knots on his head ..
If help is needed try to get that ninja judiee chop guy that was on u-tube somebody posted a few days ago.I understand those ninjas hire out. At least try to get a few lessons from him. :)

He started in on the other neighbor today who is a retired highway patrol, cops were called to talk to him they were pretty sure he was hopped up on speed, when it got dark he took 2 riding lawn mowers that he has car lites mounted on and pointed to other neighbor and left running full speed till they ran out gas, he is a real nut case, retired hwp was carrying his assalt rifle when talking to cops.

Cowboy, that just aint right. My neighbor is dump and inconsiderate, but doesn't have anything against me. Last night at about 10, they decided it would be a good idea to light off about 100 pallets stacked up, get on the quads and ride by pallet light. All while firing guns at something and sucking down cans of natty light

roofing nails are cheap and you can really throw em..be surprised how things slow down and shooting stops when ya got sore feet and flat tires..shame that tho...no matter how far out ya are ya always got something gittin in yer craw...dogs/nieghbors/the list goes on...just cant git away from it...i hate them dam barking dogs all nite..how do the people who live there stand it

no i aint gonna apologize cuz i pretty much hate everyone equally....hooknline can apologize fer me

jus kiddin bro...love ya man..in a non homo way...

gary

Db, you and iso should get together and send me flowers. You'll save on the shipping. :hide:
On second thought, just send cash so I can spend it on cattle stuff

dieselbeef":uxuwmvcx said:
roofing nails are cheap and you can really throw em..be surprised how things slow down and shooting stops when ya got sore feet and flat tires..shame that tho...no matter how far out ya are ya always got something gittin in yer craw...dogs/nieghbors/the list goes on...just cant git away from it...i hate them dam barking dogs all nite..how do the people who live there stand it

no i aint gonna apologize cuz i pretty much hate everyone equally....hooknline can apologize fer me

jus kiddin bro...love ya man..in a non homo way...

gary

You can cut the top out of a wooffle ball bat and sling em about 50 yards with a little practice.

Red Bull Breeder":39u0mwfn said:
Cowboy 43 i would be plowing fire lanes around his 5 acres to protect myself from the fire this guy is surely gonna have.
:nod: :nod: :nod: :)

You can cut the top out of a wooffle ball bat and sling em about 50 yards with a little practice.[/quote]

very nice...im always open for new ideas!. im gonna throw the whole batful down someones driveway...ya know its really stupid to do something to somone on the road and then turn into yer won driveway... :mad: :mad: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2: :devil2:

Latest posts