Whos Ready for Football?

Help Support CattleToday:

TxCoUnTrYbOy

Reaction score
Its about that time of the year, football season is right around the corner. NFL preseason starts up this week, and less than a month until college football starts. These are going to be the longest few weeks waiting to see the Aggies kick some butt.

I be ready.

Don't care for Pro football but college cranks me up.

War Eagle. :lol:

I am also ready!!

"Don't care for Pro football but college cranks me up. "

I had expected the Aggies to be ranked a little higher :roll:

After only losing 3 games by a total of 6 points ( non bowl )

I guess the bowl game with California hurt their ranking. :mad:

They will have a hard scedule , with most of their toughest teams on the road. If they beat Miami , that will be the first big test.

Any way I'm looking forward to watching the Aggies , and hopefully we can go to a couple of the games.

Ahh yes.... Football season! So glad its here.

Here's to hoping the Aggies and da 'Boys can both take a big step forward this year, and return to fulfilling the high standards both teams are held to.

I can taste football in the air. I'm ready to start playing fantasy football. Football season is clearly the best time of the year.

sewall":379htpj6 said:
I can taste football in the air. I'm ready to start playing fantasy football. Football season is clearly the best time of the year.

I agree. My fantasy league just had its draft. I think I did pretty well, should be competitive.

sewall":1px9ks3m said:

What's fantasy football?

VanC":tp7dty6k said:
I'm ready. First year in a long time I'm actually optimistic about my team (Illinois). Keep an eye on 'em.

Zook might make them roll this year.

Too bad Illinois is in a little cheesy conference though. :shock:

Big 10 might do good if some actual national contenders were in it. :p

MikeC":1irpkyqx said:
sewall":1irpkyqx said:

What's fantasy football?

it's online. you pick the teams you think to win that week against other people. you can get a group of friends or just pick against everyone. it's pretty interesting.

MikeC":3rfo50iy said:
VanC":3rfo50iy said:
I'm ready. First year in a long time I'm actually optimistic about my team (Illinois). Keep an eye on 'em.

Zook might make them roll this year.

Too bad Illinois is in a little cheesy conference though. :shock:

Big 10 might do good if some actual national contenders were in it. :p

Gotta crawl before you can walk, Mike. First we conquer the Big Ten, then we go after the big boys. :D

Seriously, I look for them to be much improved this year and then next year, LOOK OUT! All my life we've either had good teams that fall short, or downright crappy ones that are an embarrassment to watch. Wouldn't mind seeing a great one here for a change.

MikeC":12x1ueut said:
sewall":12x1ueut said:

What's fantasy football?

i DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT FOR ME IT WOULD BE ME VERSUS THE VICTORIAS SECRET GIRLS.

pdfangus":1fu7v57x said:
MikeC":1fu7v57x said:
sewall":1fu7v57x said:

What's fantasy football?

i DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT FOR ME IT WOULD BE ME VERSUS THE VICTORIAS SECRET GIRLS.

That, or the Hooters girls....................

While we're having a "fantasy", we might as well have one that's worthwhile? Right? :lol:

Latest posts