Where's Warpaint?

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
Have not heard from him lately and I'm beginning to worry...

Ya'll think we'll catch him on the news as Grand Marshall in a parade on Monday? :shock:

Crowderfarms":24kl0db7 said:
Have not heard from him lately and I'm beginning to worry...

Yeah, I've been wondering about him too...I tried to flush him out with that stupid post of mine on his being in law enforcement and all, but looks like he must still be out looking for clues to solve that crime. :shock:

Crowderfarms":c0o05fev said:
Ya'll think we'll catch him on the news as Grand Marshall in a parade on Monday? :shock:

Probably not. He's kinda on the shy side, I think.

Crowder, are you gonna take part in the parades? I want pics...lots of pics! :D

Alice

Update: Just hung up with the boy, and it seems he was in his office trailer in West Point,MS. when a Tornado struck. He was blowed upside down in the trailer and received only minor trauma to his head, which was empty at the time.

Of course the biggest tragedy to this story is his laptop was destroyed.I'll be taking up an online collection, from my secure website to replace paints puter.Or if you want, send me your donations to:
Uncle Crowder
P.O. Box BR-549
Crowderville, TN.

Crowderfarms":3awxc8e3 said:
Update: Just hung up with the boy, and it seems he was in his office trailer in West Point,MS. when a Tornado struck. He was blowed upside down in the trailer and received only minor trauma to his head, which was empty at the time.

Of course the biggest tragedy to this story is his laptop was destroyed.I'll be taking up an online collection, from my secure website to replace paints puter.Or if you want, send me your donations to:
Uncle Crowder
P.O. Box BR-549
Crowderville, TN.

My check is in the mail. I need to warn you that you may need to come south to cash it though.

I bank with the "Alabama River Bank". ;-)

Crowderfarms":1uxju9mg said:
received only minor trauma to his head, which was empty at the time.

This explains his inability to "flush" out the culprits in the toilet and urinal stealing scam.

Uncle Crowder
P.O. Box BR-549
Crowderville, TN.

Well folks I got a pretty lengthy Personal Message from Mrs. C. She indicated that this was some kind of slush fund C had been using for the purchase of certain "items" she deemed "inappropriate" or "unwelcome" in the house. She urged all to please "proceed with caution" when forwarding funds to C's bank account. :shock:

Now wait a Cotton Pickin' minute there Missy Miss!

Just what would you consider to be in inapropriate?
I cant wait to hear this un'...Paint needs help paying his bills from this unfortunate game of Twister!

P.S. Them Asian gals gotta eat too.

Poor Paint hope they get the dent out of his head, :cry: that twister game sure has a lot to answer for. cheque winging it's way but not sure you will be able to fill it over there. :tiphat: hope he didn't spill to much of his :drink: at the time of the turnover.

Warpaint, if you are getting any of this my most sincere apologies for making light of your situation. I am truly sorry.....

MistyMorning":2cqns0p2 said:
Warpaint, if you are getting any of this my most sincere apologies for making light of your situation. I am truly sorry.....

I'm glad he is well as well.

Here's my photo album from the parade WP was master of Ceremonies at!!

ATT00001-2.jpg

Latest posts