Where my sig line comes from

Help Support CattleToday:

Wish we had laws like that, all repeat offenders and first time rapist, pedo's and murderers should be exterminated. get rid of the low life, gutter snipes.

chrisy":2zm86878 said:
Wish we had laws like that, all repeat offenders and first time rapist, pedo's and murderers should be exterminated. get rid of the low life, gutter snipes.

Chrisy you gotta quit holding back. Please tell us what you really think. :tiphat: :clap:

3waycross":5dhip7kl said:
chrisy":5dhip7kl said:

Chrisy you gotta quit holding back. Please tell us what you really think. :tiphat: :clap:
Holding back and not saying what you really think is why the World is in the shape it is IMO.
All these do gooders need a ticking down into reality. Wonder if their views would be the same if it was their loved one that was attacked.

Tells it like it is - or more like what it ought to be. Can we nominate him for office?

Do you think Ted believes in castration or would he sooner have the offenders brains blown out? :shock:

backhoeboogie":1o9tgq7s said:
Tells it like it is - or more like what it ought to be. Can we nominate him for office?
I would vote for him
That would be a site to see Ted bowhunting off the top of the whitehouse he might have to give it a camo paint job tho
He would have all types of critters running around and would be skinning them on the front lawn

chrisy":skucrh2k said:

Well chrisy, for those types Ted would probably create the "Department of Varmint" so they could be handled without so much red tape. If one of those types bothered my family they would be smart to claw their way into a jail and I think Ted would handle it the same way.

Larry

He's a good man, glad to have him as a NRA member. Common sense solutions to problems = problem solved.

Latest posts