Where is Jogeephus?

Help Support CattleToday:

HOSS

Reaction score
Anybody heard from Jo? I haven't seen any posts from him in a while. I hope he ain't been playing with gators or snakes and had it go bad. I may have to try and call him.

Last i heard he was playing honey bee.. Or was it busy as a bee.
He hasnt called anyone for bail money so thats a good sign

Maybe he's working on Christmas dinner early and taking lots of photos that he's going to post soon and we'll be oooohing and aaaaahing and drooling over them?

Speaking of which, Hook, isn't it time for you to cook something and take pictures? And, sorry, I don't mean venison goulash!!!!

I may be doing something for christmas dinner.
I cant wait to get the steer and pigs in to replenish my freezer. Its looking pretty sorry right now

john250, you MUST have been a musician or a roadie or something similar in a previous life. Now, c'mon, fess up.

hooknline":bv2fk56k said:
I sent him a quick text when this thread came up and he said he was just busy.

That is good. I am glad nothing bad has befallen our esteemed comrade from South Georgia :cboy: As they say idle hands are the devils playground.........if he is busy he is not coming up with diabolical things to do to liberals, politicians, PETA people and such. Maybe we won't have to come up with bail money afterall :mrgreen:

HOSS":4eus20bg said:
.........if he is busy he is not coming up with diabolical things to do to liberals, politicians, PETA people and such.

Good ole fashion tar and feathering commensurately with an immediate 85% reduction in salary and SS retirement.

Probably wouldn't solve many problems but it would reduce the blood pressure on millions of elderly folks.

Thanks for concern. I ain't dead yet just dead tired. Too many things on my plate at the moment and just not enough time in a day. Dun, I haven't painted any snakes lately. Did find a rattler Tuesday and the little sh!t bit my boot then I gave him a taste of the sole of my boot and colored him red. Have been walking around with a limp lately though. Decided to move a big boar hog over to another guys farm and me and the boar had some differences. Being a smart fella, I fashioned as cattle panel into a swinging gate by chaining it to a corner post about mid height. I was right proud of my jury rigged hinge since it swung so freely on the horizontal but unfortunately the boar showed me that it would also swing vertically much like a propeller and with me on it. When I came to, I found myself laying in some of the richest soil this side of the Mississippi with the panel on top of me with Buff - the boar hog - standing over me wondering what morsel would taste best. (Buff is an acronym for big ugly fat something or other) Anyhow, he won that battle but I did eventually won the war and I have pimped him out on some Berkshires and Ossabaw ladies. Maybe next time he won't be so difficult to load.

Jo it sounds like the winter blahs are getting the best of you. Any other time and you would have just put Buff in a full nelson and then slung him over in the trailer like a sack of taters. You have been spending too much time ciphering out how many millions you made on the Imbalancer Registery and seed stock sales. :)

I am glad you are doing ok and still kicking about. When Jogeephus is absent from the board we take notice. A man of your caliber is not easily replaced. If you left TMBP might return to fill the void................can't let that happen. lol

HOSS said:
Jo it sounds like the winter blahs are getting the best of you. Any other time and you would have just put Buff in a full nelson and then slung him over in the trailer like a sack of taters. You have been spending too much time ciphering out how many millions you made on the Imbalancer Registery and seed stock sales. :)

. A man of your caliber is not easily replaced.

I don;t remember Jo ever saying what caliber he was/is.

Latest posts