Where are you?

Help Support CattleToday:

greenwillowherefords

Reaction score
Does anyone know where Copenhagen & Shinerbock is?
I have not seen CattleAnnie in a while either.
Enjoyed reading their posts, Where are you?

i would like to see dun post more like in oldern times. i think hes trying to wean us off or something.

Cattle Annie is most likely in the middle of hundreds of acres of hay. She'll be back.

Beefy":p6s6c1z8 said:
i would like to see dun post more like in oldern times. i think hes trying to wean us off or something.

He did have good input, board has gotten so big hard to keep up with a thread you read yesterday.

I don't post too much, but i do read just about everything and enjoy it. I've been watching the boards on and off for atleast a couple of years. I was thinking the other day how the most active members have cycled some.... just a thought.

Ryan

With the influx of new people, a lot of the old threads get "revistited" because they've missed previous posts.

A lot of times it gets redundant.. I suspect that's why dun doesn't post as much.

We'll just have to get a more interesting subject going.. one he can't resist.

TheBullLady":27odfplq said:
With the influx of new people, a lot of the old threads get "revistited" because they've missed previous posts.

A lot of times it gets redundant.. I suspect that's why dun doesn't post as much.

With the number of people participating, there is now a much wider spectrum of experiences then in the past. Where at one time I was about the only one that had been involved in diverse and far flung parts of the business, now there are a lot of others that have also been around enough that my inputs would be pretty much redundant in themsleves. I frequently have a different way of looking at things and I felt I could add something. If I see something I disagree with or I think needs a little more variety/clarity I try to contribute.
When I see almost exactly what I would have posted I don;t see much point in "me-tooing"

dun

dun":qn1mdk3b said:
When I see almost exactly what I would have posted I don;t see much point in "me-tooing"

OR with Dun's age, he didn't have ct bookmarked and forgot the web address ;-)

sorry Dun, just had to jump in.

Muratic":305qxqyq said:
dun":305qxqyq said:

OR with Dun's age, he didn't have ct bookmarked and forgot the web address ;-)

sorry Dun, just had to jump in.

Really I couldn;t/can't remember which room the computer was in!

dun

Annie talked about selling off when she found a good trucking job....maybe she finally did. She always offered some very insightful information, no matter how bleak things seemed for her. She sure could post some great pics also.

I have credited Dun for saving a cow a few years ago, off the cattle pages site. Had the wife running back and forth from the barn to the house to use the computer. Musdt say I miss his posts also.

dun":2plflnhe said:
TheBullLady":2plflnhe said:

With the number of people participating, there is now a much wider spectrum of experiences then in the past. Where at one time I was about the only one that had been involved in diverse and far flung parts of the business, now there are a lot of others that have also been around enough that my inputs would be pretty much redundant in themsleves. I frequently have a different way of looking at things and I felt I could add something. If I see something I disagree with or I think needs a little more variety/clarity I try to contribute.

dun
Too mant big words...
But that sums it up Perfectly.

Angus Cattle Shower":1b5iojba said:
dun":1b5iojba said:

dun
Too mant big words...

I see why you think that.

edited for...

Or maybe your statement makes me understand why you would think that.

Latest posts