Where’s Shell?

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is and has asked me to tell everyone that she misses everyone here.
So ss, what's the go? How much time out has she got? What did she do wrong? Who canned her? Should take their moderators licence back. Can't imagine that our Shell would do anything wrong, yeh I want Shell back too.

Ken

So ss, what's the go? How much time out has she got? What did she do wrong? Who canned her? Should take their moderators licence back. Can't imagine that our Shell would do anything wrong, yeh I want Shell back too.

Ken
I will have to leave what got her in hot water to her and the Moderators. I only know what she told me and there are always two sides to every story. Being a Mod is not an easy job. But I suspect that there was a misunderstanding and tempers flared and maybe some things were said that should not have been. I wasn't even reading the thread that got her banned, so I don't know the genesis of everything.

It is not like we corresponded before this. I reached out to her on another platform that I know she frequents. I do know that she misses being here. All I can say is that based on what she told me her suspension did not have a return date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts