Whats your temp ?

Help Support CattleToday:

skyhightree1

Reaction score
IMG_20150613_154738_109_zps81cb6e3f.jpg

It's 95 here in the shade of the porch. My truck was reading 104. It's to hot to be spraying corn, and hauling hay.
I quit farming till 6pm, so I'm going to start grinding fiberglass in the shade.

We have been mostly low and mid 90s the past week or so. The pastures have finally been dry enough to get a big rig in for some much needed gravel work. Been trying since march! Other than that im already ready for fall haha

It's cooled off a bit here, it's in the high 80's now, last week we broke 100 in the shade... It's nice to have a break from the heat, and we have a forest fire about 30 miles away that needs cooler temps to be able to fight.

We hit 110 yesterday. The ten day is all over 100 with a couple sevens and eights in there. 106 right now and we're getting ready to go to an outside event at my buddies house.

fenceman":1whc0w88 said:
sim.-ang.king":1whc0w88 said:
A computer program that shows me all of my system temps, and fan speeds.

One them computation machines. I gota look into gettin me one them. ;-)
Yes sir, if you think your up to the challenge. Only the best internet cowboys can wrangle a wild computer stallion.

fenceman":3r53l1q4 said:

I see them beat up fence building fingers and knuckles and that face in the mirror.
Now--We done already seen your top hand--right hand helper, and I guess that's her picking those plums in the nut and fruit tree thread.

There's just one way to put it-she's way too good looking for you Fenceman. :D
You're a lucky man fer sure!!

Latest posts