What the........

Help Support CattleToday:

I wonder if you bred them to Miniature Herefords if you could get miniature Tigerstripes?

CopeMan":1w2q4x3r said:
I wonder if you bred them to Miniature Herefords if you could get miniature Tigerstripes?

Small pissed off cattle. Well at least we now know what old CB will raise in his golden years?

MD

redfornow":25v7e3rv said:
CopeMan":25v7e3rv said:

Small be nice off cattle. Well at least we now know what old CB will raise in his golden years?

MD

Not me I am to old to jump fences. I have been moving to a braford herd base.

The latest issue of ACRES-USA was filled with ads for mini-cattle, all the same moron, just small ads throughout the issue. What a joke. Some were miniature belted Galloways, some were miniature Jerseys.

I spent about an hour trying to round up a zebu week before last. My good mount, God rest her soul, was of course not around so I had to be a groundling. I tried to rope him, but he had been down that road before, obviously, and avoided it. I had a good hoof catch on him and doggone it, he stepped right out of it as it was tightening. He would charge you and then turn at the last second, so you couldn't bulldog him. Aside from that, he is a great little bull. Good conformation -- just little!

It's clear that they are B. indicus type cattle, but it's curious that as they got smaller, their ears and sheaths got disproportionately smaller. I wonder if this is possible in the full sized versions?

I have a Brahma/Watusi cross heifer. She's calm and cool untill you crowd her.....then she has springs in her feet....she can jump 6feet! Tried to move her after we brought her home and she almost killed her-self in the trailer. She's pretty but a little wild!!!

Saw some mini sheep on a site the other day..clame they weigh 25 lb full grown.....I want a mini garaffe :D

Latest posts