What the heck is this?

Help Support CattleToday:

Really?? See that's what I was thinking but I've never seen it around the eyes like that.
Gosh it looks terrible!!
Well hopefully they clear up sooner than later. They sure came on all of a sudden like. I'll be danged.

Really?? See that's what I was thinking but I've never seen it around the eyes like that.
Gosh it looks terrible!!
Well hopefully they clear up sooner than later. They sure came on all of a sudden like. I'll be danged.
I've seen it around the eyes so bad look like goggles ..I've even caught it myself from tying down roping calves ..be careful how you handle it.

A good mineral program. Diseases are a downside to sale barn cattle.

A good mineral program. Diseases are a downside to sale barn cattle.
She was born here. Mama died at birth. Been penned forever tho. I'm sure the moisture we have had hasn't helped and being penned up. Large pen but still.....
My sale barn bottle calves aren't having this issue. Very odd.

Anyway. Thanks a bunch everyone!
With any luck she will be moved to a bigger area soon. If I can ever get that spot finished. Small project turned into a larger, may as well fix this mess, project. Lol

So she will probly pass it along to the others huh? Great

Sun light kills it. When it's really cold the feeder cattle all stay in the barns. Lots of them get it around there eyes. Like Kenny said it will go away when its warmer and you can get her out side more.

I figure I'll just leave her be....

I will be glad when I get the new baby pasture fence done! They are done with hay. Eating feed and Eating any lil peck of grass they can find. And that ain't much in the pen.

Latest posts