What sort....

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
of music do you like listening to on your car/truck radio???? does it change if you are going to or coming home from work, or driving for plessure???

Sorry I do not listen to music much on the car radio. I either listen to news radio or preferably a book on tape while I drive. Sometimes when I am fed up with the talk on the radio I will listen to "oldies" rock and roll or to classic country. I like all kinds of music.

Classic country or anything I have for CD's in the truck. Sometimes I like to go old school and hear some Van Morrison or Stevie Wonder.

southern rock or texas blues good to drive on :banana:

I normally listen to country and some oldies. I make my own cd's with a bunch of mixed up songs that go anywhere from new country, old country to the oldies. People look at me like I am crazy when I put it in!!

I listen to almost all types of music at some point. I do not like the modern rock 'n roll or rap. Most of it isn't fit to listen to anyway with all the F's.... and MF's..... Trash, potty mouth stuff, IMO.

I listen to classics, old rock 'n roll (pre 1975), country and blue grass (my favorite). But most of the time I listen to my wife. :shock:

country whens its just me. but when im with my boyfriend we listen to rock. like ac/dc, def leppard, stuff like that. even when im the one driving he just has to listen to it. usually my rule is, when i drive we listen to what i want. but no, not with him. im such a pushover. :roll: im getting used to it. im around it enough now i even know who sings what on some. i dont like any other type of music. just my country and rock :)

Lammie":5uoad1ml said:
Classic country or anything I have for CD's in the truck. Sometimes I like to go old school and hear some Van Morrison or Stevie Wonder.

Lammie...don't tell me...you listen to 92.1 ;-) So do I.

Latest posts