What my son said

Help Support CattleToday:

bandit80

Reaction score
Saturday, May 31 was the last day for turkey hunting in Kansas. After I informed my 3 year old son that it was the last day, his response was, and I quote, " aaaahhhhhhhhhhh, than stinks daddy." After a short pause, "When does deer season start?"

It almost brought a tear to my eye.

Now that's a good boy. :nod:

Sounds like my oldest. Carried him up a mountain on my back when he was 3, when we get to the top he blows on my Elk call gives it 30 seconds then looks around and says, Ok where's all the Elk.

backhoeboogie":28iv905i said:
Hand him a fishing pole. That is not half bad at that age.

I agree. My dad has a 1 acre spring fed pond that was just recently built and stocked with catfish, blue gill, bass, and crappie. We feed them on a regular basis. You throw a worm and bobber out there and in 30 seconds you will have either a channel cat or a crappie on your line. He had a ball last summer when he was two. That's almost all he has been talking about to Grandpa for the past month. Just got all the crops in, so I'm sure Grandpa and dad will take him fishing.

just think you are raising that boy right.to love hunting an fishing.lets see you have turkey deer dove quail an squrril seasons to get him hooked on.then theirs fishing during the summer.that lil 1 is gonna keep you mighty busy.

Latest posts