What Happened?

Help Support CattleToday:

Caustic Burno

Reaction score
To global warming, on average we get a snowfall that sticks every 4 years.
We have had snow every year since 2005 with record snowfalls and one set the earliest every recorded for December. That dam white stuff is on the ground now :bs: :bs:
I like warm!!!

It's been here for a couple of days. Boss lady took grandson out to build a snowman but it wouldn't pack. To cold and dry. I've been laid up with the dang flu.

backhoeboogie":rlf1oxqz said:
It's been here for a couple of days. Boss lady took grandson out to build a snowman but it wouldn't pack. To cold and dry. I've been laid up with the dang flu.

Sorry to here, that you don't kill yourself trying to take care of a bovine.

Shucks. I'm on the mend. Stomach is sore as all get out from coughing convulsions. Violent coughs. Even blew it out both ends once and that was awful.

One of those high fever hallucinations had me fighting gerts on ice in a gulley. They wanted to convert me to a grease spot.

So much for getting a flu shot. I was in the middle of caring for sick granbabies thinking I was bullet proof. One got sick in the boss lady's new Yukon. We had no more spare clothes. I pulled my jacket shirt and t shirt off and swaddled him up in my shirts. I think that's when I actually caught the bug.

That flock of ducks that took up at my place all fall and winter decided Texas is to far north it seems. They must have moved on.

I guess nobody has been paying attention to Al Gore. If it's too hot it's because of global warming. But if the winter is hard & cold ,that too is because of global warming. He's right either way. :bs:

backhoeboogie":3o6uu9t1 said:
Shucks. I'm on the mend. Stomach is sore as all get out from coughing convulsions. Violent coughs. Even blew it out both ends once and that was awful.

One of those high fever hallucinations had me fighting gerts on ice in a gulley. They wanted to convert me to a grease spot.

So much for getting a flu shot. I was in the middle of caring for sick granbabies thinking I was bullet proof. One got sick in the boss lady's new Yukon. We had no more spare clothes. I pulled my jacket shirt and t shirt off and swaddled him up in my shirts. I think that's when I actually caught the bug.

That flock of ducks that took up at my place all fall and winter decided Texas is to far north it seems. They must have moved on.
:lol: :lol: I know you're hurtin' Boogie but gotta laugh a little cause I had the same thing a few months ago. Ain't nothing like that unexpected discharge when you're coughing or heaving. Reminds me of that old boy running for the outhouse and hit the clothesline...shi$ all over himself...stood up, turned around walking back to the hosue and said "awh hel, I don't think I would have made it anyway".

It really hurts to laugh just yet TB. But you're right.

Thank the good lord we have not lost well water. I went from the thrown to the shower. It felt worse than it actually was. Several times during those violent coughing fits I broke wind.

They shot my hips so full of meds and steroids, put me on scripts, my stomach went to a constant boil. You learn to take no risks :)

HEREFORD ROADHOG":2jhpa9yu said:
I guess nobody has been paying attention to Al Gore. If it's too hot it's because of global warming. But if the winter is hard & cold ,that too is because of global warming. He's right either way. :bs:
Hey you shouldn't talk about Al that way. I don't stand for racism! :lol:

what warming we got 10in or more of snow on the ground right now.i think gore has lost his mind.

Latest posts