What do you think of this bull?

Help Support CattleToday:

okbob

Reaction score
We are new to the cattle business. we bought "Buster" at 7 mo old. He is 17 mo old now. He is reg Beefmaster, his mother Res Grand Champ. We will breed back to solid red Beefmaster heifers.
2cd6b37b.jpg

Not a bad looking bull. I was at one time considering buying a few Beefmasters, but didn't. They say that they are some really good milking cows and I wanted to use them as recipients. I hope he works out. Sounds like his dam has a good track record in the show ring. :cboy:

okbob,

I'd like to see a pic of him a little closer. Looks good from far away, but so do a lot of things
2.gif

Ribbons wont help him where he is now, they'll just get in the way when he tries to mount. He's gonna be judged by a different type of judge.

tracy":oug17ewz said:
we are a bit behind here in australia ,what are beefmasters?

Combination of hereford, shorthorn, and brahman. Tom Lasater developed em back in the '20's or '30's. They do very well in the southern gulf coast of the U.S. Originally not bred for color, so you will see solid colors as well as "paints". Make real good moma cows.

i'd like to see a current picture. he had potential at 7months. thats him in your avatar, yes? i'm not crazy about paints but not really biased against them either.

la4angus":19yx2agq said:
jaydill":19yx2agq said:
had a little extra time on my hands so i resized it for you, okbob. How do you do that.
BTW be sure and send me a graduation announcement when you graduate.
How do you do that.
To resize, you have to have some sort of image editing program. I've got Paint Shop Pro. Many of these programs are pricey but I'm sure if you look around a little you can find a basic, reasonably-priced one. There is one other way to do it, though it's not as efficient. On photobucket, there are three options above the pictures you've uploaded. "Move," "Edit," and "Delete." Select "edit." On the Edit page, scroll down to where it says "Resize Photo." Then select the % to which you'd like your photo to be resized. 75% will make the smallest reduction, 50% will make a larger reduction, and 25% will make the largest reduction, thus making it the smallest image. There are two things you should heed when using this method: 1. This process is not reversible! If you don't like the size of the picture, you have to delete it off of photobucket and upload it again.
2. This only works for making pictures smaller. I had to use my image editor to make the picture larger, but it was too large so I used photobucket to make it a little smaller.

Hope I didn't lose anyone towards the end there. If anyone ever wants a picture enlarged, feel free to pm it to me and I wouldn't mind doing it for someone.

la4angus":19yx2agq said:
BTW be sure and send me a graduation announcement when you graduate.
:lol: will do

jay

Well the wife snuck in behind me and posted this pic, told her that more and larger would be needed, well she took some more and will re post him soon

Shoot...sorry guys. Messed the pic up. But looks like it's taken care of.

Latest posts