What about this heifer?

Help Support CattleToday:

farmwife

Reaction score
473_edited.jpg

KNERSIE":tws29muu said:
Very good show prospect.

Thanks! Not the best picture; she wasn't wanting to stand still. She's also not clipped completely. I did a little work on her front end and topline.

She sure is nice! Is she the only Maui Jim you have? What's her dam look like. I've always liked the pictures of Maui Jim I've seen.

Didn't get to see her dam. I looked on AHA and there is not a pic there either. I'll see if I can find one. The Maui Jims were super clean fronted.

Her dam is Triple-A 100K Miss February 6M (Reg # 42349444)

Very nice. I dont know hereford pedigrees, is she polled or horned? may be a bit fined boned but thats negotiable here in Texas. And why are'nt you at you Jr. nationals?

Avalon":3obv4awc said:
Very nice. I dont know hereford pedigrees, is she polled or horned? may be a bit fined boned but thats negotiable here in Texas. And why are'nt you at you Jr. nationals?

She's polled. I can agree with the bone -- I'd like a little more too, but you can't have everything. The cost of the trip is one reason, but the main reason is we are leaving for a few days visit with family in TN and 6 days on a mission trip with our church to KY. You might say that's about the same if not lesser miles -- we don't have to pay for room and board, plus the mission trip is where God would have us be.

farmwife":2dbrx7yw said:
but the main reason is we are leaving for a few days visit with family in TN and 6 days on a mission trip with our church to KY. You might say that's about the same if not lesser miles -- we don't have to pay for room and board, plus the mission trip is where God would have us be.

A wise choice on all points that I would never disagree with.

Latest posts