Went Shopping Today.

Help Support CattleToday:

Crowderfarms

Reaction score
I took in all that advice on Orange Tractors, and went and bought me a new M7040.I only have to pay 5 payments of 10K annually, for the next 5 years. Such a deal. The Wife got upset since she wasn't getting anything,and being my spoilt little Cowgirl, so it was off to Nashville where she got a new King Ranch F350 4WD Crew Cab Dually! Got more gadgets in the dash than a Best Buy store! We then stopped off at the "Corral" and bought us each matching Stetsons,and some of them chrome boot tips, figured we better look the "part".That cute lil' Bubble Butted gal behind the counter gave us his/hers colognes and perfumes too. Not to let her get the upper hand, I could not resist the New Holland sign, and bought that new disc mower, tedder,10 wheel rake, and a new roller I always wanted. 0% interest for 10 years.Somebody stop me!! Wife's always wanted some "Pettin'" cattle, so we then stopped and got us a paper, in the classifieds was a ad for some pet cattle. Bought us a herd of them Waygu's. Hope she's happy now...Yee Haw!!!

Crowderfarms":p8e9iqo3 said:
I took in all that advice on Orange Tractors, and went and bought me a new M7040.I only have to pay 5 payments of 10K annually, for the next 5 years. Such a deal. The Wife got upset since she wasn't getting anything,and being my spoilt little Cowgirl, so it was off to Nashville where she got a new King Ranch F350 4WD Crew Cab Dually! Got more gadgets in the dash than a Best Buy store! We then stopped off at the "Corral" and bought us each matching Stetsons,and some of them chrome boot tips, figured we better look the "part".That cute lil' Bubble Butted gal behind the counter gave us his/hers colognes and perfumes too. Not to let her get the upper hand, I could not resist the New Holland sign, and bought that new disc mower, tedder,10 wheel rake, and a new roller I always wanted. 0% interest for 10 years.Somebody stop me!! Wife's always wanted some "Pettin'" cattle, so we then stopped and got us a paper, in the classifieds was a ad for some pet cattle. Bought us a herd of them Waygu's. Hope she's happy now...Yee Haw!!!
sounds like a great day of fun.i do that when i buy cows.go an get what you want an need.

bigbull338":3suusc11 said:
Crowderfarms":3suusc11 said:
sounds like a great day of fun.i do that when i buy cows.go an get what you want an need.
Bigbull, Did you really take me for being serious??? Dang Son.

Crowderfarms":2go79ix0 said:
bigbull338":2go79ix0 said:
Crowderfarms":2go79ix0 said:

Now that's funny

Caustic Burno":2xuigw4j said:
Crowderfarms":2xuigw4j said:
bigbull338":2xuigw4j said:
Crowderfarms":2xuigw4j said:

Now that's funny
if you did that i wouldnt of blamed you.ive seen several tears where my dad would spend big money just for fun.heck in a 3yr span he bought a new cab tractor with a loader a new f250 an a new car.so i dont see nothing rong with dropping $150,000 if you want to.but alot of people joke on here.

I believed ya right up until you said you went and bought a newspaper for the classifieds. We all know you cant read! :lol:

VanC":2atjd5ce said:
Dang, Crowder, are you saving that much money not buying cigs? Maybe I should quit, too.

that's halarious!! :lol: :lol:

I'm like you 3MR, I believed him till the classified bit. But I don't know him like ya'll do!

Family Tradition":pvcgqenj said:
I believed ya right up to the chrome tipped boots. Thanks for the laugh.

Heck I fell for that part, I was like " they make chrome tipped boots?"

Crowderfarms":sxxorw3e said:

Mr. Crowder, what does a Bubble Butt look like?

curtis":1lk5naka said:
Crowderfarms":1lk5naka said:

Mr. Crowder, what does a Bubble Butt look like?

Well I don't know but I'm pretty certain this ain't it.Z
http://cattletoday.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=29855

I done told you an told you, you can't spend campaign contributions that way. They is supposed to be spent for the furtherment of your run for office, not personal gain.

Now, I gotta try and come up with legitimate reasons for addin these items. The truck is a no brainer, we'll just say it's the new presidential limo. I aint gotta clue as what we're gonna do with them pet cows. :roll:

warpaint":2nvgl3y0 said:
I done told you an told you, you can't spend campaign contributions that way. They is supposed to be spent for the furtherment of your run for office, not personal gain.

Now, I gotta try and come up with legitimate reasons for addin these items. The truck is a no brainer, we'll just say it's the new presidential limo. I aint gotta clue as what we're gonna do with them pet cows. :roll:

Brand em- Crowder for pres. - Advert. expense
silver toes- required foot protection
Stetson- Ain't that a hard hat
Cologne-Insect repelent

novatech":3mx3wl5a said:
warpaint":3mx3wl5a said:

Cologne-Insect repelent

We are currently lookin for a qualified person to handle our bookmakin, oops, meant to say our bookkeepin dept.
Looks like you might be just who we're lookin for. Send your resume to us immediately. 8)

warpaint":21y1s5sb said:
novatech":21y1s5sb said:
warpaint":21y1s5sb said:

Cologne-Insect repelent

We are currently lookin for a qualified person to handle our bookmakin, oops, meant to say our bookkeepin dept.
Looks like you might be just who we're lookin for. Send your resume to us immediately. 8)

Whoops Can the IRS trace me through here?

novatech":380cw79j said:
warpaint":380cw79j said:
novatech":380cw79j said:
warpaint":380cw79j said:

Cologne-Insect repelent

Whoops Can the IRS trace me through here?

Don't sweat the small stuff. ;-)

If they catch you, we'll send you a care package twice a month. 8)

3MR":xiqgp828 said:
I believed ya right up until you said you went and bought a newspaper for the classifieds. We all know you cant read! :lol:
But his pretty little wife can.

la4angus":lcsdqgi3 said:
3MR":lcsdqgi3 said:
But his pretty little can.
Thanks, LA. At least one of us is illegitimate and can read. :shock:

Under my Administration, there aint no IRS. Been done abolished. You can feel free to send in a small share to our new Revenue company, if you wish.
The CBSG.

Cigarettes,Beer Seagrams, Gals.

It's all voluntary, here's the address:
CBSG c/o Warpaint/Novatech
Box BR-549
Crowderville,TN