well, i got talked into getting another dog

Help Support CattleToday:

A

Anonymous

Looks like the wife is bringing home a new pup. I was in no hurry after having to put our lab down a few months back, but a friend has a new litter of aussie sheppard/ lab mix. My only requirement is a working dog that won't "herd" the cat, deer, kids.so we'll see if the female she picked out fits the bill. Pics to follow I'm sure

hooknline":6bajc1rq said:
Looks like the wife is bringing home a new pup. I was in no hurry after having to put our lab down a few months back, but a friend has a new litter of aussie sheppard/ lab mix. My only requirement is a working dog that won't "herd" the cat, deer, kids.so we'll see if the female she picked out fits the bill. Pics to follow I'm sure

I hope she works out for you.

scaled.php

Why's that AC? I figured the lab in her might tone down some of the stubbornness
I'm not worried about too much energy. I am concerned for my wood furniture tho

hooknline":2vaoukmy said:
Why's that AC? I figured the lab in her might tone down some of the stubbornness
I'm not worried about too much energy. I am concerned for my wood furniture tho
she might be ok after if she makes it to 2 or 3 yrs old
but with the Aussies drive and the Labs adolescent behavior for the first yr it could be like keeping a 16 yr old boy a virgin while living next door to a wh@re house
just very challenging

Sorry DB, but you can keep your males. I'm all dogged out for now.
This new girl is a challenge already. Very headstrong and independent, but she's responding somewhat to commands and her name; Snickers. Problem is everytime I call her I get hungry now. House training is going very well, only a handful of accidents, but now she whines at us when she want to go out. So far I would say she's doing about as we expected her to

Latest posts