weight loss

Help Support CattleToday:

peg4x4

Reaction score
As of yesterday,I've lost 44lbs!!!!! :shock:
Went cold turkey on sugar,noodles and white rice when I found out about the type 2 diabetes. :( Haven't had any(well, mabe a bite :oops: ) sense last of June.. Still have far to go..Everybody asks if I feel better--NO,but I'm right in style
with my pants falling off :lol: Gotta get suspenders :help:

wooooohooooooo! Good for you, Peg! That is fantastic!

Alice

What's really funny is I eat bacon and fried potatos for breakfast,and my bloodsugar if fine as froghair :lol:
Can't eat baged potato chips,as bloodsugar will hit the roof!!
Go figgure :???: :roll:

peg4x4":3muqf3uv said:
What's really funny is I eat bacon and fried potatos for breakfast,and my bloodsugar if fine as froghair :lol:

Peg, my husband is dealing with this same kind of stuff. It's so odd what will blip off his blood sugar and what won't.

alice

peg4x4":3o51exp3 said:
As of yesterday,I've lost 44lbs!!!!! :shock:
Went cold turkey on sugar,noodles and white rice when I found out about the type 2 diabetes. :( Haven't had any(well, mabe a bite :oops: ) sense last of June.. Still have far to go..Everybody asks if I feel better--NO,but I'm right in style
with my pants falling off :lol: Gotta get suspenders :help:

That's wonderful. Congratulations.

peg4x4":1oqoq5fs said:

Potato Chips are evil incarnate.
Turn your head when they appear.

john250":13ev1ls8 said:
peg4x4":13ev1ls8 said:

Potato Chips are evil incarnate.
Turn your head when they appear.

Amen to that.

Well,enough fun for the day---have 6 books by Marda Medwar(sp) to read and beef soup with rudabakers and trunups to eat-glad I cook better than I spell :lol:
Youall up in the ice stay warm--there's some Texas electric
workers comeing to help,so it'll be better soon.
Everyone else stay warm and dry and happy also
Merry Christmas,if I don't get back to you before then.. :heart:

Peg,
Those fried potatoes would be better if you made some gravy out of the bacon grease.

That wouldn't ruin your diet would it????

clapping-1.gif

Weighed this morning--lost 46lb!!!! :shock: I'm looking more and more like an apple in two toothpicks!! :) :lol: :roll:

Whatever you do.... don't go out and buy new clothes.

All that weight loss, baggy pants that you have to hold onto by the crotch all day, crotch of pants hanging down to your knees.

YOU'RE STYLISH NOW! :)