Wehrmann- Donnell Angus Bull Auction

Help Support CattleToday:

After going through the sale book several times and watching the video, I had to keep a doctor's appointment. Grrr!
I did get to watch the Sitz sale yesterday. I was impressed that the bulls walked so straight
in the rear legs. They were good looking. I sure would like to have seen the sale today.
Chuckie

Chuckie":11sne3re said:
After going through the sale book several times and watching the video, I had to keep a doctor's appointment. Grrr!
I did get to watch the Sitz sale yesterday. I was impressed that the bulls walked so straight
in the rear legs. They were good looking. I sure would like to have seen the sale today.
Chuckie

I wasn't able to sit down and watch much of it, but what I saw looked like a good sale. The prices I saw seemed pretty high for bulls being used on commercial cow herds in that part of the country though. :eek:

Chuckie":on8vrk6g said:
Frankie,
Are you talking about the Sitz or the Wehrmann-Donnell sale?
Chuckie

Wehrmann-Donnell. I wasn't very clear about that, was I? I didn't see any of the Sitz sale, but did watch part of the WD sale.

I brought in the Sitz sale from the side, I should have stuck to the subject. But, I do wander. What do you think the average bull sold for there? The Sitz bulls sold from $3500 to $4500 on an average.
Chuckie

Sitz Angus
March 12, 2008 on 7:48 pm | In SALE REPORTS | Comments Off
Spring 2008 Sale

March 12, 2008

Dillon, MT

Auctioneers: Joe Goggins & Rick Machado

290 Yearling Angus Bulls $3,717

9 Ranch Horses $4,578

TOP BULLS:

Lot 135 - $18,000, a son of Sitz New Design 458N to Genex Cooperative, Shawano, WI

Lot 1 - $16,000, a son of Sitz Upward 307R to Messner Ranch, LaVerne, OK

Lot 4 - $15,500, a son of Connealy Onward to KG Ranch, Three Forks, MT and Accelerated Genetics, Baraboo, WI

Lot 61 - $8,500, a son of Sitz New Design 458N to Norman Proctor, Havre, MT

Lot 46 - $8,000, a son of Sitz RLS Alliance 7164 to Gartner-Denowh Angus Ranch, Sidney, MT

Lot 8 - $8,000, a son of Connealy Foundation 426 to Rice Ranches, Harrison, MT

TOP HORSES:

Lot 5 - $7, 000

Lot 1 - $7,000

Latest posts