Week 2 College Football

Help Support CattleToday:

Tegerian

Reaction score
What game are yall looking forward to? My Canes are playing Oklahoma in Norman so it should be an interesting game, it will be a hard test for the new coach.

I think the Miami/OU game will be a good one to watch.

LSU versus Virginia Tech should be an awesome game. Really see how good Virginia Tech is. They should be able to compete, just have to see if they will

And from left field............. North Texas at SMU. I went to North Texas for 2 years (when they dominated the Sun Belt Conference) and always thought they should be playing SMU and/or TCU every year on a Home-and-Home basis. Both teams got rolled last weekend, so it will be interesting to see how the teams come back from that.

I'll also kind of follow/look at the box score of the TCU at Texas game and the Fresno State at Aggie game.

Ryan

Auburn and South Florida. South Florida is reputed to have a strong, balanced team. AU may have a run for their money. Alabama and Vanderbilt should be a good game as well.

South Florida has a decent team, they might be able to hang with Auburn with a bit but after what happened to Michigan last week it will be hard to catch a big team by surprise. :)

Tegerian":2lpie40b said:
South Florida has a decent team, they might be able to hang with Auburn with a bit but after what happened to Michigan last week it will be hard to catch a big team by surprise. :)

Parity is rearing it's head now.

I predict that we will start to see more and more smaller schools with Top 25 teams in the future.

USF is a prime example. They upset some bigger schools last year.

War Eagle!

So. Fla. beat W.Va. last year if I remember right. That game's at 9:00pm. Man, that's late. Go AU.

UGA v. U. Of South Carolina could be real interesting. Ga. fans love to hate Steve Spurrier.

I want to watch the So. Carolina game as well, my dad was a big Clemson fan so I always root for So. Carolina to piss him off. ;-)

Well, the Canes got whomped but it should be a good learning experience for them. :)

South Florida sure showed its stuff. And Brandon Cox was scread to be hit. He played in the 3ed 1/4 like he just don't care. But then if you get your a$$ whiped every down, I guess anyone would start to get enough.
That was the worest I ever seen Auburn play.

War Eagle
And it's still great to be an Auburn Tiger!!!