WD-40

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus":l90geq71 said:
I don't know how we could farm without WD40 and PB-Blaster. Good stuff

We call PB-Blaster "As Seen On TV"

WD40 will drop bee's in a heartbeat. Don't ask how I know this.

WD 40 will also make ticks back out on horses we use it all the time on our saddle horses when there in the oaks and get ticks on them just spray it on and makes em run. With that said I don't like WD 40 for mechanic work I use it to spray on my farrier tools too keep them from rusting but when it comes time to break a bolt loose I would much rather use Kroil.

ThreeCrossBuckaroo":c5r1rvbc said:
WD 40 will also make ticks back out on horses we use it all the time on our saddle horses when there in the oaks and get ticks on them just spray it on and makes em run. With that said I don't like WD 40 for mechanic work I use it to spray on my farrier tools too keep them from rusting but when it comes time to break a bolt loose I would much rather use Kroil.

Does it kill them or just make them run? How long for them to back out? I usaully just use the edge of my knife blade and use a cig to burn them after I get them off.

3fifty7":77mgalq4 said:
Its a great adhesive remover.
Thanks for posting that. I had a guy leave masking tape on some wood work on a job, it seems to be imposable to remove without damaging the wood. I will try it today and let you know.

Excellent for removing sale barn tags from cows. Just lift one edge and keep pressure on it as you spray under the tag. The hair will slip right out and the tag come off. Take a curry comb and rake it a few tims to remove any adhesive stuck to the hair.

Will also make paint stick marks come off as well as the paint they put on cows at sales to show age, pregnancy etc. just spray, give a few minutes to soak and again....rake it with a stiff bruish or curry comb and it's gone. No bald spots...

I have used it succesfully on fishing lures as an attractant. BUT!!!! #3,...the guitar strings??? Nope. Don't do it unless you are ready to buy new guitar strings.

Latest posts