WC United simangus bull

Help Support CattleToday:

They will grow like a weed, top 1% WW and YW at 93% accuracy. I've never used a SimAngus bull that will out grow them. Use him on them cows are a tick slower on average for docility. United won't help with it. They are not man killers or anything. They just have an extra gear.

We bought a son of him at Hook's sale few years ago. Great bull, now got just couple daughters calving out of him the 2nd-3rd time. Really nice cows, haven't kept any direct daughters of United myself.

Lots of power and grow. We will be using a United son as our senior herdsire this year. Besides him we've had three other heifers we sold and they were very similar growing up (start small and grow quickly). Werning's catalog has him as the first sire group and his son Executive Order as the second one. We have had some with some attitude.

I decided to go with TJ Main Event. He seems to have the growth and docility. I don't want any wild cattle. Any info on main event. Does his calves grow as well as United's? Appreciate your help!

I have never seen the two calves next to each other but I'm sure you will be happy with Main Event. Lots of power and look to them.

We have 2 bull calves by TJ Main Event. They are very calm calves with good growth and a good look. I will definitely be using him again.

Latest posts