Was in Montana this mornin'...pics

Help Support CattleToday:

milkmaid

Reaction score
Awful purty country through there. :)

montanaI.jpg

montanaII.jpg

That is gorgeous. I could imagine just sitting in a cabin or lodge relaxing for a week or three. Great pics.

Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! :D :D The foothills are a majestic, rugged masterpiece of Mother Nature next to the mountains.

Excellent pics milkmaid. :D Love 'em!

we've got better mountains here :D :lol: ...the good ol' Blue Ridge Mountains :) :D

nice pics :)

Thanks ya'll, was just really nice scenery with a very convinent pull-out on the side. :lol: Seemed it was just waiting for someone to come along with a camera. :p

Yep, lots of great country out there in MT. I'll be back out there soon.

mnmt

milkmaid---not sure where you were at, but sure would have liked for ya to have stopped in here for a cup of coffee!! Anytime, you are welcome!! Here are a few pix of our place....so, the next time you are in the neighborhood, stop by and take a look for yourself!!
DSCN1852.jpg

sunset looking out the back door toward the gravelley range!
DSCN1495.jpg

good hands at our last branding!!!
DSCN1106.jpg

looking north-northeast from the front porch!!
DSCN0133.jpg

sphinx mountain---this was in the middle of winter, but she is just as pretty in the summer...if you are close enough to see her, then you are close enough to stop by for a cup of coffee and some pleasant conversation!!!
Kind folk are always welcome at the O'Dell Creek Ranch!!!

Ranchwife

Now those are just gorgeous! :D :D

Which corner of MT are you in? I was travelling up Hwy 20 toward Bozeman, went through W Yellowstone and I think I took those pictures as I went through the park, or maybe it was just outside.

milkmaid":21g66kar said:

Which corner of MT are you in? I was travelling up Hwy 20 toward Bozeman, went through W Yellowstone and I think I took those pictures as I went through the park, or maybe it was just outside.

Ya took the wrong turn!!!! ;-) When ya get to the turn to West Yellowstone, take highway 287 toward Ennis!! When you pass a little town called Cameron, you only have another couple of miles to go!! Can't miss us!!! We just took an overnight camping trip to Hebgen Lake and have lots of pix, but have not downloaded them yet!!Stopped by Quake Lake to show the 2 littlest ones some "history" and then home!! Remember, you are always welcome!! :D

ranchwife":20zqzitc said:
milkmaid":20zqzitc said:

Ya took the wrong turn!!!! ;-) When ya get to the turn to West Yellowstone, take highway 287 toward Ennis!! When you pass a little town called Cameron, you only have another couple of miles to go!! Can't miss us!!! We just took an overnight camping trip to Hebgen Lake and have lots of pix, but have not downloaded them yet!!Stopped by Quake Lake to show the 2 littlest ones some "history" and then home!! Remember, you are always welcome!! :D

I'll remember that next time I'm up that way! Thanks for the invite. :D :D

Holy cow!! more really nice pics, farmwife!

That tractor in the bottom one of Sphinx Mountain looks similar to the one we have at home (Case IH 7240).

Latest posts