Help Support CattleToday:

Nowland Farms

Reaction score
War Eagle !!!!

17 to 10 over Bama

This win makes 6 years in a row.

0673a80e-2d6d-4030-ac0e-0d38b7106aae.jpg

34140489-cfd3-4a1f-bf8d-f38c9a083d4c.jpg

4.5 million for a new coach, a 6 and 6 season. loosing to Auburn again - Priceless.

War Eagle !!!!!

Bragging rights for another year.

Four million dollars doesn't buy much anymore, does it? War Eagle!

Someone asked me who my favorite team is...I told him the Arkansas Razorbacks and whoever is playing Alabama and Texas!! By the way.....How bout' them HOGS?? (Life is good when we beat LSU in death valley). ;-) :D

Arkansas played a great game against LSU. Good game.......

I have no idea how Auburn held the Hog's to 67 yards of rushing this year....this still amazes me.

It's been about 2200 days since Bama beat Auburn and gonna be another 363 next when they play Bama again in "Jordan-Hare" West.

The pressure on Saban is only escalating.........wondering if he'll crack under it or not?

Sure would like to see Bama play Troy in a bowl this year!!!!!!!

MikeC":3ccy8eja said:
Arkansas played a great game against LSU. Good game.......

I have no idea how Auburn held the Hog's to 67 yards of rushing this year....this still amazes me.

It's been about 2200 days since Bama beat Auburn and gonna be another 363 next when they play Bama again in "Jordan-Hare" West.

The pressure on Saban is only escalating.........wondering if he'll crack under it or not?

Sure would like to see Bama play Troy in a bowl this year!!!!!!!

Troy would probably beat Bama

Hey Guys and WAR EAGLE!

I know I am a little late on the post but I have not had access to a computer. I was fortunate to be there at the game and I had a great time. For those of you that were at the game, to me the most exciting and humbling part was when those jets flew over. Because when they flew over we were so close to them, it took my breath away. I am very thankful that we have men and women who severe their country so we have the freedom go to ball game and other events, or whatever we wish todo. I thank you! And WAR EAGLE

Listed below is a Atomic Clock Timer: How long has it been Since Bama Beat Auburn? Just check the timer .........

http://www.aunews.net/flash/timer/SinceBamaWon.swf

Latest posts