Wade Saddle

Help Support CattleToday:

Black Crow

Reaction score
Hello

Anyone ride an Wade saddle? Do you like them?

My saddle is a B.C. Classic Ranch, I have buy in Italy.

For me is a very good saddle, strong and resistant.

I have one. High back, hard slick seat, A fork. Dang right they are good. Wouldn't trade mine for any other kind. I like them.

Right...

with this saddle you used a cutting stirrups , or normal large stirrups (californias ?)?

.....on my saddle is fitted a cutting stirrups and i have fitted on a classic "tapaderos"...

:D :D

..I have buy this saddle in Italy for 1350 $, is a good prize for you?...

do you think is the real prize or for this saddle is a not justify prize ?

The BC in the Italy is considereded very important saddlery ... but
what you think of Martin Saddlery Wade Saddle ?

I use the stirrups that came with it 14yrs ago. I bought my wade saddle, when a local tack store was damaged in a storm. I gave $900. I think. It was like $1400. I have seen them priced from $700 to $2000. check out e-bay and check out some of the buy it know prices on some of the wade saddles. Their are some cheap wade type saddles on there for $300 to $500. Do a google search on wade saddles. You can spend as much as you want to on one. They are good saddles.

..also in Italy ..the prize is very variably.....

..for a Wade Saddle the prize start to 800 $ to go 2000 $ and over..

..but for ....a good saddle ...

..the Wade for me is the best, I ride with this saddle from 1 year ago.. and I don't have never a problem.....for me and for my horses

My husband rides a wade tree and loves it. He uses bucking rolls on it, he swears by it. My favorite saddle is an old MacPherson roper that I've had since I was about 10 -
To each their own, everybody's tush likes something different!

You cannot ask for a better all day, ropin', pen ridin', workin' saddle than a wade. My daughter and I both ride a high back, slick fork with the big horn caps all day long six days a week 12 hrs a day. I have yet to sore a horse with it and my own body isn't nearly as tired with this saddle as it was with some of the other styles. :lol:

Latest posts