Waco Shootout Aftermath

Help Support CattleToday:

wacocowboy":3bkpzowb said:
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-officials-under-scrutiny-biker-shootout-case-134230082.html

This what happens when a town is run by a so called Christian college that is run by a bunch of hypocrites. Baylor football player rapes a girl and get probation player got his degree from Baylor girl went to other school. Player gets away with rape but innocent bikers lives are ruined.

What the F____ are you talking about!!! How do you know the girl was raped by this guy???? Was there an investigation? (Apparently there were no grounds for an indictment.) Were you there? Did you witness the alleged rape? If yes, why didn't you stop it? Did you participate?

wacocowboy":1zqykzo1 said:
http://news.yahoo.com/texas-officials-under-scrutiny-biker-shootout-case-134230082.html

This what happens when a town is run by a so called Christian college that is run by a bunch of hypocrites. Baylor football player rapes a girl and get probation player got his degree from Baylor girl went to other school. Player gets away with rape but innocent bikers lives are ruined.
You're saying ALL of those bikers are innocent and their lives ruined?? Hang out with gang members something bad will usually happen eventually and you'll be caught up in it. Fromwhat I read out of autopsy reports a few people committed murder and it wasn't the cops.

lavacarancher":3mqcp02e said:
wacocowboy":3mqcp02e said:

What the F____ are you talking about!!! How do you know the girl was raped by this guy???? Was there an investigation? (Apparently there were no grounds for an indictment.) Were you there? Did you witness the alleged rape? If yes, why didn't you stop it? Did you participate?

The player was convicted in a court then given probation. It was a big deal a few weeks ago. There were rumors that the player was kicked off the Boise St team for something similar and the Baylor coaches knew and signed him anyways.

TexasBred":fgucup9e said:
wacocowboy":fgucup9e said:

You're saying ALL of those bikers are innocent and their lives ruined?? Hang out with gang members something bad will usually happen eventually and you'll be caught up in it. Fromwhat I read out of autopsy reports a few people committed murder and it wasn't the cops.

No not saying they are all innocent but they did a mass arrest then put a million dollar bond on them. From what I have seen so far they didn't have enough evidence and stuff was just pushed through. From what I have heard they still don't know who killed who including if the police killed anyone. Not all those bikers were gang members it was a safety meeting. I think they arrested a lot of innocent people and I think the way they handled it was bs.

wacocowboy":2pbiczqz said:
No not saying they are all innocent but they did a mass arrest then put a million dollar bond on them. From what I have seen so far they didn't have enough evidence and stuff was just pushed through. From what I have heard they still don't know who killed who including if the police killed anyone. Not all those bikers were gang members it was a safety meeting. I think they arrested a lot of innocent people and I think the way they handled it was bs.

From the list of weapons confiscated it certainly didn't sound like everyone came to discuss safety.

We used to have "Safety Meetings" in the oilfield as well. Code for "let's rumble". When one was announced, we all knew it meant wear clothes ya didn't mind getting tore up or blood stained--it meant another drilling company's personnel would be gathering there too.
(considered poor form and bad behavior tho, to have weapons)

greybeard":3x2bp8w7 said:
We used to have "Safety Meetings" in the oilfield as well. Code for "let's rumble". When one was announced, we all knew it meant wear clothes ya didn't mind getting tore up or blood stained--it meant another drilling company's personnel would be gathering there too.
(considered poor form and bad behavior tho, to have weapons)
Guess you Put on your colors too. ;-)

TexasBred":2sopk6vr said:
wacocowboy":2sopk6vr said:

From the list of weapons confiscated it certainly didn't sound like everyone came to discuss safety.

Yeah cause you did have a couple of gangs who are fighting there. I don't have a problem with them arresting the guilty people I have a problem with the innocent people who were arrested. Just like I have a problem with a college football player getting away with rape and the college trying to say they knew nothing of his history.