Viewing Size

Help Support CattleToday:

Reaction score
Is any one else having issues with the site being small again, especially on an android?

This is the only website doing it to me. I noticed we had some issues being offline a couple days ago and it did it to me right after that.

I have tried changing the size with chrome and the phone settings but it changes all the other sites and not this one. This one seems locked in some how to any adjustments I make on my end.

@CTadmin

I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific. What is small?

I'm going to have to ask you to be more specific. What is small?
Smaller than it had been previously. It changed on its own. Its like every thing is zoomed out. Its hard to push buttons and things because every thing is so small. Not sure how I can describe it? Do you have a unit of measurement for this type of thing?

I thought we could control the layout size through our settings on the forum but couldn't find it.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240119_111338_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240119_111338_Chrome.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 3
There has never been a feature to control the forum size.
This looks fine - but smaller font size, which is a setting you might have done accidentally.

Brute: (might be your phone) for now, change your browser for the time being, see if that helps. Could be a number of reasons. for example. My older iphone11 will not cast play ESPN to my TV but my wife's Iphone(new), no problem. Spent a lot of time with Tech support and that old Iphone11, and it never got it going goood enough.. switched the phones and we were able to watch Texas A&M's offense come apart without any more trouble.. just saying sometimes its the hardware.

And while I got CTadmin's ear. Tell us thye best app for our iphones?. I am using tapatalk.. work OK I guess but thought you might have another that you designed the site to best perform with .

Smaller than it had been previously. It changed on its own. Its like every thing is zoomed out. Its hard to push buttons and things because every thing is so small. Not sure how I can describe it? Do you have a unit of measurement for this type of thing?

I thought we could control the layout size through our settings on the forum but couldn't find it.
Chrome settings is just a zoom thing, which enlarges everything to the point you have to do a lot of scrolling back and forth. Look in your phone settings for display/resolution settings.

Brute: (might be your phone) for now, change your browser for the time being, see if that helps. Could be a number of reasons. for example. My older iphone11 will not cast play ESPN to my TV but my wife's Iphone(new), no problem. Spent a lot of time with Tech support and that old Iphone11, and it never got it going goood enough.. switched the phones and we were able to watch Texas A&M's offense come apart without any more trouble.. just saying sometimes its the hardware.

And while I got CTadmin's ear. Tell us thye best app for our iphones?. I am using tapatalk.. work OK I guess but thought you might have another that you designed the site to best perform with .
We don't use apps here, specifically the one you mentioned for security reasons.

Latest posts