Veteran's

Help Support CattleToday:

TN Cattle Man

Reaction score
With Veteran's Day being a week away, I would like to take time to recognize those on the Boards who have served... There has been a lot of press lately regarding those who serve(d) and stances on the American Flag. All of that aside, I tip my hat :tiphat: with respect to each and every one of you and thank you for your Service!! Please list the branch of service you were in and your years served!

1995 - 2005 Army
Was non-commissioned for 4 years (SGT) then went to Officer Candidate School in 1999
CPT 160th SOAR(A)
Ft. Campbell, KY

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------->

Thank you for your support TN Cattle Man.
USAF AMMO! 26+ years 1991 to present. Served in 13 different countries and way too many contingencies. I have troops younger than my time in service. We as a country have been at war since before I joined, with no break ...and there's no end in sight. Makes you tired. The few cattle I raise, are my break away from it all. I can sit out in the pasture on a nice day and just watch the cows grazing for hours.

IYAAYAS

Latest posts