valentines day

Help Support CattleToday:

memanpa

Reaction score
sometimes i wonder if i am lucky or not, my wife of close to 45 yrs (how she put up with me that long a wonder) birthday is feb 14! i am reminded at every turn that it is close!
this yr i decided to combine valentines day, birthday and anniversery (may) and take her on a cruise carribean style
i am so thankful i met her!
got me off some substances that will not be named!
got me off the hard alcohol, still have a beer occasionaly
and then this yr got me to QUIT smoking!
heck had it not been for this woman i probally would have been dead yrs ago
sorry folks for being long winded but she deserves it

memanpa":3zusrdpn said:
sometimes i wonder if i am lucky or not, my wife of close to 45 yrs (how she put up with me that long a wonder) birthday is feb 14! i am reminded at every turn that it is close!
this yr i decided to combine valentines day, birthday and anniversery (may) and take her on a cruise carribean style

Hey - you got a good one. With all of those probs you are a bit of a question mark.

Tell us - what did she ever see in you?

:lol: :lol:

Give her a hug from this old guy and congrats to both of you - many more long years!

Regards,

Bez!

memanpa":3l4asz6m said:
Aw...How sweet :)

you should get a heart shaped candy box and eat all the candy and put the tickets in there.

Congrats! My wife and I also celebrate our anniversary on Valentines Day. Unfortunately there wont be a cruise of any kind. Got her some new lawn furniture she has wanted for a while. I know that aint real romantic, but that's what she wanted. ;-)

memanpa":1ecbf7oi said:

That is too cool, memanpa! I'm ecstatic for the both of you! Have a wonderful time! :D

i didn't mean to mislead anyone, she has been aware of the plans for weeks now! board the plane at 8:17 in the morning layover in dfw and then into san juan pr. hotel board the ship saterday and set sail saterday night for st thomas st marteen
barbados and 2 other ports!
looking foward to it!
i done a lot of traveling in the navy but she has not so she is estatic! :heart:
see ya all when we get back!
have a safe and great VALENTINES DAY :heart:

It's still cool, even if she knows about it! Good for you! There are too many men and women out there that don't appreciate their significant other, I'm glad to see that you are not one of them! :D

memanpa":2fq2sqs8 said:

Hey, my b-day is the 14th too!! :heart:

This year my wife and I decided to give the gift that keeps on giving. She named a star after me and I have decided to let her have her way with me.

ollie star light, ollie star bright, first ollie star I see tonight...I wish I may; I wish I might - have the wish I wish tonight....

Scout":3bxau080 said:
ollie star light, ollie star bright, first ollie star I see tonight...I wish I may; I wish I might - have the wish I wish tonight....
At least someone thought it was funny, huh scout.

You think everyone else thinks I could be about half serious or the star deal is what they are getting their spouse? :lol:

The star deal is old news, I'm afraid. :lol:

Perhaps Mrs. Ollie can buy you a new union suit.