usless information??

Help Support CattleToday:

chrisy

Reaction score
If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.
>
(Hardly seems worth it.)
>
> If you farted consistently for 6 years and 9 months, enough gas is produced to create the energy of an atomic bomb.
>
> (Now that's more like it!)
>
>The human heart creates enough pressure when it pumps out to the body to squirt blood 30 feet.
>
> (O.M.G.!)
>
> A pig's orgasm lasts 30 minutes.
>
>(In my next life, I want to be a pig.)
>
> A cockroach will live nine days without its head before it starves to death. (Creepy.)
>
> (I'm still not over the pig.)
>
> Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories a hour
>
> (Don't try this at home,maybe at work)
>
> The male praying mantis cannot copulate while its head is attached to its body. The female initiates sex by ripping the male's head off.
>
>("Honey, I'm home. What the....?!")
>
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.
>
> (30 minutes..lucky pig! Can you imagine?)
>
The catfish has over 27,000 taste buds.
>
> (What could be so tasty on the bottom of a pond? )
>
> Some lions mate over 50 times a day.
>
> (I still want to be a pig in my next life...quality over quantity)
>
> Butterflies taste with their feet.
>
(Something I always wanted to know.)
>
>
The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
>
>(Hmmmmmm......)
>
> Right-handed people live, on average, nine years longer than left-handed people.
>
> (If you're ambidextrous, do you split the difference?)
>
> Elephants are the only animals that cannot jump.
>
> (okay, so that would be a good thing)
>
> A cat's urine glows under a black light.
>
>(I wonder who was paid to figure that out?)
>
An ostrich's eye is bigger than its brain.
>
> ( I know some people like that.)
>
> Starfish have no brains
>
> (I know some people like that too.)
>
> Polar bears are left-handed.
>
>(If they switch, they'll live a lot longer)
>
>Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
>
>(What about that pig??)

Some fun information, 'though I have never seen a rhino or hippo jump either!
I manage 2400 sows, i'll be looking at them in a different light from now on (does that still apply to AI breeding?).

chrisy":24x9du9g said:
The flea can jump 350 times its body length. It's like a human jumping the length of a football field.

That's some of that darn fuzzy math. A football field is 300 feet long without the ednzones. 300 divided by 350 equals the midget of all midgets.

A 6'0" person should be able to jump the length of SEVEN football fields!!! :D :shock: :shock: :shock:

Chrisy,

Being an average guy, I believe I have so far "created" 2/3 of the engery I need for my atomic bomb. I'm working to the other 1/3...

Ooops, excuse me !!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

lakading":aqwtdb3t said:
chrisy":aqwtdb3t said:

That's some of that darn fuzzy math. A football field is 300 feet long without the ednzones. 300 divided by 350 equals the midget of all midgets.

A 6'0" person should be able to jump the length of SEVEN football fields!!! :D :shock: :shock: :shock:

it is refuring to a soccer field, we call it football.

Don't call me a typical man.... I want to be lion 8). But I've been call a pig plenty of times when I was dating... so it was a good thing then? :eek:

Alan

chrisy":38taljbn said:
lakading":38taljbn said:
chrisy":38taljbn said:

it is refuring to a soccer field, we call it football.

Either way...a soccer field isn't that much longer than an American football field!

Just want the flea to get proper recognition. :D

Nowland Farms":3lmxoc6p said:
Chrisy,

Being an average guy, I believe I have so far "created" 2/3 of the engery I need for my atomic bomb. I'm working to the other 1/3...

Ooops, excuse me !!!!!!! :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

You're not trying hard enough, Nowland. I, on the other hand, have been asked by the Defense Department to be available in case of a national emergency. :shock: :shock:

Latest posts