Upfrombottom

Help Support CattleToday:

Jogeephus

Reaction score
What's the deal with the white trucks and water? You posted this.

hay_pics_033.jpg

And I found this, this morning and got two completely different stories of how it happened Is it that dry?

2011-08-07_10-24-25_77.jpg

Unfortunately I didn't think to take a phone picture till after the beer bottles sank.

You had to be in bad shape Jogee, not to be able to remember driving your truck in the pond. :lol:

I'm still trying to figure that one out. I was taking pictures for a client and had my back turned, I heard a bang and turned around and the truck was gone. At first, I thought someone had stole it, until it started heading for the water, my next thought was I hope it ain't deep. The water wasn't, but I nearly lost my boots wading the mud out to it to get my phone. I later figured by the tracks that the bang I heard was the door slamming as it brushed a hay bale on the way by. I guess if the back bumper hadn't hung up, I would've had farther to wade.

When I was a kid we woke up in the popup camper in the lake about the same way. Dad didn't chock the tires and someone must have rolled to the far side and the leverage lifted the tongue off the ground and away we went ever so gently in the night. Didn't know a thing till morning. :lol2:

JO
The problem was them guys are so used to the land being flat down there that they forget to put their trucks in PARK and they just get out leaving them in whatever gear they are in when they stop
well he finally parked on a little hump with the truck still in drive
and away it went :lol: :lol: :lol:

kenny thomas":3t978z0k said:
Must have been on that big ridge they have. :lol2: Big ridge runs for miles they say. We keep looking but cant see it. :?
No, by looking at the pic I'd say he was on the levee. Like I told AC if we can't see over it it's a hill. Next time your here I'm going to show you the ridges in the bottoms. Nothing down there is quite 200' above see level but in the old days all the houses were on the ridges and they only went under water on the really big floods. [Dang hillbillys] :bang: :bang: :bang: :bang: