Update on Vermont Child Molester

Help Support CattleToday:

aplusmnt

Reaction score
Thought I would give an update on the child Molester in Vermont that got 2 months sentence for molesting a 6 year old girl for 4 years. After lots of pressure from Conservative Talk shows (about the only media to cover it) and Conservative Politicians. The Judge has changed his sentence to 3-10 years with a minimum of 3 years to be served.

It is not what the guy deserved but it is a heck of a lot better than two months! Maybe now some good old boys at the Vermont prison will complete his punishment, giving him what he deserves!

aplusmnt":559p8tvi said:
It is not what the guy deserved but it is a heck of a lot better than two months! Maybe now some good old boys at the Vermont prison will complete his punishment, giving him what he deserves!

I have never been in prison, but I thought that child molesters were segregated from the general prison population due to the fact that they are viewed with so much hostility. I may be wrong, though. It's been a number of years since I read that and maybe things have changed. If it had been my child he wouldn't have to worry about seeing the inside of a prison - or a court house for that matter. He would be looking at the root system of the common daisy. ;-)

msscamp":izr2ym2k said:
aplusmnt":izr2ym2k said:

I have never been in prison, but I thought that child molesters were segregated from the general prison population due to the fact that they are viewed with so much hostility. I may be wrong, though. It's been a number of years since I read that and maybe things have changed. If it had been my child he wouldn't have to worry about seeing the inside of a prison - or a court house for that matter. He would be looking at the root system of the common daisy. ;-)

MssCamp.....you are bursting my bubble :( But what you say makes sense. They might keep them separate, due to the things I wish upon this guy! Maybe we can hope for a corrupt guard that lets someone in to visit him at least once a week :D

aplusmnt":n6eg5qzi said:
msscamp":n6eg5qzi said:
aplusmnt":n6eg5qzi said:

MssCamp.....you are bursting my bubble :( But what you say makes sense. They might keep them separate, due to the things I wish upon this guy! Maybe we can hope for a corrupt guard that lets someone in to visit him at least once a week :D

Works for me! :D I personally believe that all child molesters should be hung by very private parts until dead. :mad: Better yet, introduce them to a sharp knife! That will eliminate the problem on a permanent basis, while still giving them time to think about the error of their ways. ;-)

PS I didn't mean to burst your bubble, just didn't want you to get too excited and have it come to naught. :(

msscamp, I don't know about other states, but in Ga. sex offenders are not segregated. I worked in a Ga. correctional facility for a time(but no more), and I can also say that sex offenders do not want the reason for their incarceration known. Of course, sometimes it gets found out anyway.

Donald, yes that it my pointer. His name is Nick, 11yrs. old and still a great hunter. Has to have arthritis medicine daily now though. Thanks for asking. :)

Nice dog! Wish we had the need for a bird dog around here, have not seen any quail around in years. Use to 20 years ago they were all over but now if you want to hunt you almost have to go to some hunting reserve and hunt tame birds :(

I am with msscamp on the punishment for child molesters. My version is - set them on a post, nail private parts to post, then shove them over backwards. It is absolutely horrible how they can do that to children. Makes my blood boil thinking about it. I think part of their sentence should be that it is made known throughout the prison on why they are there.

aplusmnt":10kkk5nt said:
Thought I would give an update on the child Molester in Vermont that got 2 months sentence for molesting a 6 year old girl for 4 years. After lots of pressure from Conservative Talk shows (about the only media to cover it) and Conservative Politicians. The Judge has changed his sentence to 3-10 years with a minimum of 3 years to be served.

i had a cousin who was raped some years back.the sherriff arrested the guy and my uncle went and posted his bail.just before realeasing the guy the sherriff saw my uncle and figured out what he was doing and refused bail.the guy pleaded guilty he thought he would be safer in prison.he lived 3 months on the inside before getting killed.those guys on the inside have family out here that needs financial services.and it seems they were met in this case.i call it texas justice

Latest posts