United Nations

Help Support CattleToday:

danl

Reaction score
I hope this isn't political, but does anyone else have a real problem with UN observers at our elections?????

CB must have been posting at the same time I was. I know his opinion now. Not that I really needed to ask. I pretty much could have assumed that...

I thank God that the men that raised me are dead and not here to see what so many died and bleed for. These men stormed Normandy, Iwo Jima, Okinawa, and were at Pearl on Dec 7, 1941.

We will have UN gun laws if we are not real careful. I can not understand how we are ending up like this.

danl":2galb9fw said:
We will have UN gun laws if we are not real careful. I can not understand how we are ending up like this.

Yes ya can. A couple generations of younguns just sitting in front of video games and believing those are reality.
Too many people not havin the guts to say "Oh NO you can't--unless over my dead body!" and actually mean it.

UN itself is harmless and a bigger bunch of impotent idiots never existed. Those blue beanies couldn't fight their way into or out of Cleveland Texas on their best day and our worst, but the suits behind them bear watching every minute of the day and night. :devil2:

I hope this isn't political
Probably no more so than the ad at the top right I just saw. But.. It pays the bills I guess.

I have a problem with the u n period . Our country Is to far gone to be saved now . I read where the u n wants control of the Internet . And Hilary thinks its a great idea . Are they at every polling station? If so I ll be sure to let them know they aren't welcome here .

JSCATTLE":ek1231qj said:
I have a problem with the u n period .
Our country Is to far gone to be saved now .
read where the u n wants control of the Internet . And Hilary thinks its a great idea . Are they at every polling station? If so I ll be sure to let them know they aren't welcome here .
That's the way I see it.
Why do people get mad when I tell them that?

andybob":8te6xeba said:
destroying my country was just the trial run for the rest of the western world by the look of things today.
andybob--you know what to do about don't ya?
Pitchforks and torches gather at the windmill--turn that real British Lion loose on 'em!

andybob":2omht41p said:
destroying my country was just the trial run for the rest of the western world by the look of things today.
andy living here you must have noticed Britain has gone down the plughole. don't know why the still refer to it as Great Britain anymore the Great went years ago, and we ain't no United Kingdom anymore either.

It is unbelievable that we foot most of the U.N.'s bill but then some little country, that's run by a tyrant dictator, that most of us has never heard of pays nothing but has just as much say so as we do. We need tell the U.N. to get out of New York and then we need to get out of the U.N.

If I see one at the polling booth I'm going to thump him in his little blue helmet. This has gotten beyond ridiculus.

Make sure you take some Kleenex to offer Jo--sure as shootin--he's gonna start cryin' as soon as you thump his beanie.
I can see the headlines next Wed...
UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon, calls Security Council into emergency session to authorize UN Peacekeepers to be sent to Georgia to quell riots after melee at polling place---US goes to Defcon 3--Subs flushed at Groton

greybeard":1hkkcl4m said:
andybob":1hkkcl4m said:
Pitchforks and torches gather at the windmill--turn that real British Lion loose on 'em!
I am from what used to be called Rhodesia "the breadbasket of Africa" it is now Zimbabwe "the basket case of Africa" thanks to the UN!

greybeard":1ozl51p3 said:
andybob":1ozl51p3 said:
I am from what used to be called Rhodesia "the breadbasket of Africa" it is now Zimbabwe "the basket case of Africa" thanks to the UN!

chrisy":rg9fymls said:
andybob":rg9fymls said:
andy living here you must have noticed Britain has gone down the plughole. don't know why the still refer to it as Great Britain anymore the Great went years ago, and we ain't no United Kingdom anymore either.
You must still come down our way for a visit Chrisy.

andybob":3bxe3t5q said:
greybeard":3bxe3t5q said:
andybob":3bxe3t5q said:
Ah--I see. I just went by what I saw under your username. sorry for the error.

Jogeephus":4yp0xbu1 said:
If I see one at the polling booth I'm going to thump him in his little blue helmet. This has gotten beyond ridiculus.

Jogee if them foreign boys start to get rough with ya just let me know and I'll load up the local militia and will kick this thing off the right way.

"
andybob Wrote

we may be making a similar statement here in the US in the near future

Latest posts