Union pension funds?

Help Support CattleToday:

Brute 23":6ch3lo2a said:
That makes me so mad. Our govt is out of hand.

I noticed there was nothing mentioned about cutting SS or Medicare in the article. Young working class folks are going to have a tough time making ends meet after taxes.

Not that I am for that mentality but if every one wonders why young people don't want to get out and get an entry level job or why high school kids don't work any more.... have you seen what is left after the govt gets a hold of a $10/hr check? Its really not worth it from a monetary stand point.

I am almost 36. From the baby boomers to the young kids getting SSI for some reason or another, I am assuming that I will not have any government funded retirement. I'm not counting on it, that's for sure. I think we're headed back to the "olden times" and just work until you die.

Caustic Burno":1n3z757t said:
Ignorance is bliss the problem here was inadequate funding of the PBGC for decades along with the pension funds.
Monies were being skimmed for decades.

I'd rather be ignorant and full of bliss than stupid enough to count on the government to care of my retirement for
Me.

callmefence":1ypbas6b said:
Caustic Burno":1ypbas6b said:
Ignorance is bliss the problem here was inadequate funding of the PBGC for decades along with the pension funds.

I'd rather be ignorant and full of bliss than stupid enough to count on the government to care of my retirement for
Me.

You will probably be the one on the board the government spends the most on after they liquidate all your assets down to 2k

Caustic Burno":ptg100lx said:
callmefence":ptg100lx said:
Caustic Burno":ptg100lx said:

Me.

You will probably be the one on the board the government spends the most on after they liquidate all your assets down to 2k

The better bring 1478.73.....

callmefence":1f0q00jp said:
Caustic Burno":1f0q00jp said:
callmefence":1f0q00jp said:
Me.

Is that some kind of secret code? Fenceman there's a lot of unions in this country that the ring leaders have been living large off of. The taxpayers don't owe the unions or their employees, retired employees anything. I get being self - employed we're responsible for our own retirement, but I'm also looking forward to my SS check in a couple of years.

True Grit Farms":1y6r47rx said:
callmefence":1y6r47rx said:
Caustic Burno":1y6r47rx said:

Is that some kind of secret code? Fenceman there's a lot of unions in this country that the ring leaders have been living large off of. The taxpayers don't owe the unions or their employees, retired employees anything. I get being self - employed we're responsible for our own retirement, but I'm also looking forward to my SS check in a couple of years.

I reckon you know the difference in looking forward to something and depending on something.

Latest posts