Unbeliveable

Help Support CattleToday:

Bructer":6r0xwgsk said:
Sign of the times. This is a war we are fighting and it is time for Gods army to soldier up. It will get worse.

Cheers,

Well, I just spent a good amount of time crafting a response to Crowder's question, but after this, I figure, what's the use.

To each his own, and Cheers back atcha', Bructer. :)

Alice

As I said on another thread, Dale Evans once stated that if God doesn't destroy us He owes an aplology to Sodom and Gomorrah. Surely the second coming isn't too far off.

Alan":2zmzdfh6 said:
I saw this guy on an interview on Fox... mostly he got chewed on for being sick. This guy is sick, after his 15 minutes.

Will freedom of speech ever have limitations? If we start limiting freedom of speech were will we stop?

Alan

It just dawned on me that you are talking about the creep that came up with this garbage...duh! :oops:

No doubt the guy is sick...too bad the media is giving him some free advertising on it.

Question: Have you parents watched the video games your kids or your kids' friends play? :shock: :mad:

Alice

Alice":2a276o4z said:
Alan":2a276o4z said:
I saw this guy on an interview on Fox... mostly he got chewed on for being sick. This guy is sick, after his 15 minutes.

Will freedom of speech ever have limitations? If we start limiting freedom of speech were will we stop?

Alan

It just dawned on me that you are talking about the creep that came up with this garbage...duh! :oops:

No doubt the guy is sick...too bad the media is giving him some free advertising on it.

Question: Have you parents watched the video games your kids or your kids' friends play? :shock: :mad:

Alice
I buy all of my kids games and the most provocative game they have is Zoo Tycoon. The rest of them are learning games.

Tod Dague":2q1fayca said:
Alice":2q1fayca said:
Alan":2q1fayca said:

Alan

Alice
I buy all of my kids games and the most provocative game they have is Zoo Tycoon. The rest of them are learning games.

How old are they Todd? When they are old enough to visit friends houses, it's gonna get hard. As of right now, my grandson, who is 13, still has enough respect for his mother and daddy to call and ask if he can watch a particular movie, or play a particular video game while he's at a friend's house.

They've never ridden him hard...they've never tried to frighten him with "the devil's gonna get ya'." They've just taught him what they expect, respected his thoughts, and listened to him when he's talked to them and let him know that they love him more than anything, no matter what. And, when he crosses the line, he pays the consequences. And no, they don't stomp a mudhole in him the size of a buick!

My heart goes out to the parents of the kids who watch over them and try to teach them respect, consideration, and values... It's a hard row to hoe when other parents would rather give in than have to deal with a kid's tantrum...be they 2 or 22.

Alice

Alice":1giegzli said:
curtis":1giegzli said:
The devil and liberals are working overtime, they never rest.

The devil and liberals...like that putrid site is the work of liberals...you are sick! Sites like that are the work of psychopaths...and let me assure you...not all psycopaths are liberals. Psychopaths are bipartisan...

Sick, sick, sick...hey ho...lets just do away with the constitution...let's just do away with democracy and a two party system. Let's forget about voting and install a conservative in a totalitarian government. Then, let's have a coup every two years or so...kind of like South America.

You conservatives want democracy in Iraq, yet you don't want it here. You want Iraqi's to be able to vote, yet you want only one party here. Sick, Sick, Sick

Alice

Alice, are you a liberal???? :shock:

Bructer":m5kryb8n said:
Sign of the times. This is a war we are fighting and it is time for Gods army to soldier up. It will get worse.

Cheers,
This guy sounds like a terrorist in training! I think everyone needs to take a big breath. People are going to do whatever they want and people are going to put horrible things on the internet. As for your own kids shade them from this all you want, but kids are not as influenced as people say! I have killed many people in video games, I even used a chainsaw, but I have not ever thought about killing anyone outside of the game.

Earl Thigpen":tunm6p5t said:
Alice":tunm6p5t said:
curtis":tunm6p5t said:

The devil and liberals...like that putrid site is the work of liberals...you are sick! Sites like that are the work of psychopaths...and let me assure you...not all psycopaths are liberals. Psychopaths are bipartisan...

Sick, sick, sick...hey ho...lets just do away with the constitution...let's just do away with democracy and a two party system. Let's forget about voting and install a conservative in a totalitarian government. Then, let's have a coup every two years or so...kind of like South America.

You conservatives want democracy in Iraq, yet you don't want it here. You want Iraqi's to be able to vote, yet you want only one party here. Sick, Sick, Sick

Alice

Gee Earl, whatever gave you that idea? 8)

Actually, I used to consider myself a moderate, but all of the ranting against liberals and accusations that anyone who didn't believe that Rush and Bill were divine orators or that anyone that believed anything contrary to the far right were EVIL, non Christian and traitors to their country finally tipped that boat for me.

Alice

Alice":37665y96 said:
Earl Thigpen":37665y96 said:
Alice":37665y96 said:
curtis":37665y96 said:

Alice

Gee Earl, whatever gave you that idea? 8)

Actually, I used to consider myself a moderate, but all of the ranting against liberals and accusations that anyone who didn't believe that Rush and Bill were divine orators or that anyone that believed anything contrary to the far right were EVIL, non Christian and traitors to their country finally tipped that boat for me.

Alice
After reading what you people type who would want to be a Christian?

Alice":30x3x7hp said:
Tod Dague":30x3x7hp said:
Alice":30x3x7hp said:
Alan":30x3x7hp said:

Alan

Alice

How old are they Todd? When they are old enough to visit friends houses, it's gonna get hard. As of right now, my grandson, who is 13, still has enough respect for his mother and daddy to call and ask if he can watch a particular movie, or play a particular video game while he's at a friend's house.

They've never ridden him hard...they've never tried to frighten him with "the devil's gonna get ya'." They've just taught him what they expect, respected his thoughts, and listened to him when he's talked to them and let him know that they love him more than anything, no matter what. And, when he crosses the line, he pays the consequences. And no, they don't stomp a mudhole in him the size of a buick!

My heart goes out to the parents of the kids who watch over them and try to teach them respect, consideration, and values... It's a hard row to hoe when other parents would rather give in than have to deal with a kid's tantrum...be they 2 or 22.

Alice
They are young. But it can be done even as they get older, I know to many people that have done just that. BTW our friends kids are our kids friends. That is the advantage of being very involved with your kids you get to meet a lot of fine people that you may have never had the chance to meet and you learn who to avoid.

Alan":nb142ecb said:

Alan

I think they have to have the freedom of speech to say what they want. The problem is the Media such as NBC, New York Times are all private businesses that can exercise their Freedoms of not reporting such stories and helping the evil people to get out sick crap that they say.

Just because someone has Freedom of Speech does not mean that it has to be printed or reported. Just that they can not be punished for it or forced to be quiet.

Latest posts