Unacceptable

Help Support CattleToday:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wewild

Reaction score
You got to do more to someone that calls your mother a hooker thhan just lock a thread.

Hmm.......

I agree and I hope something else gets done, soon........

dun

Beefy":3qei1m2z said:
musta missed that one!

you missed it???...I had the popcorn and beer with me...sitting back and enjoying the show :D

I've never seen the line crossed like that on here before. jp

this is so ridiculous, people that get on these boards and fill it up with junk. I think it's okay to joke around some times but when people start talking crap it's stupid whatta are ya gonna do jump threw the da#@ monitor and ring there kneck? it's pointless to talk crap or make fun of someone on the internet
oh and bye the way i hope something more serious does happen wewild because that is unacceptable in my book

thanks for all the leads folks! i'm all caught up now.
seriously, stop pming, my puter's fixinto crash. lol. 'preciate the help. b

You can count me in on that vote too. It's past time to pull a certain someone's plug.

Beefy":2mej34mq said:
thanks for all the leads folks! i'm all caught up now.
seriously, stop pming, my puter's fixinto crash. lol. 'preciate the help. b

?.

Wewild, a BUNCH of people were gracious enough to pm me with a link to the 'yo mamma' thread b/c i had missed it. i'm all caught up now. thanks (ps. you have a lot of people behind you on this)

i'm not LooseMaw if thats what you were thinking. lol. sorry to disappoint.

Beefy":vguxgc0r said:
i'm not LooseMaw if thats what you were thinking. lol. sorry to disappoint.

never thought that.

good. i thought maybe that post you deleted that said "Who is maw?" after my quote was insinuating you thought i was him.

Beefy":10w26krw said:
good. i thought maybe that post you deleted that said "Who is maw?" after my quote was insinuating you thought i was him.

No ...not at all ...... thought better of it after I had done it.

Status
Not open for further replies.